Wrathalos

Wrathalos

Guildcard
Yo Yo, its Wrathalos! Here to inspect your server! I am new to this server and have been recommended it by some mates. I used to play PSOBB on the GameCube way back when having a Game-cube was "Cool" even though it still is.. aha only getting a character to about level 50 before making a new class to try out, i am a bit of a altaholic if i do say so myself. I will be starting out with a RAcast tho cause who doesn't like shooting monsters in the face with a big metal dude? Answer... nobody! Anyways, feel free to ask me for help and of-course do come and play with me. I don't bite, robots dont have teeth silly...

Wrathalos, starting a fresh on this server.. and signing out.. :D

Welcome to the server, mate! Glad to have you aboard! :D

There's lots of people around who love helping new players, so feel free to ask here, on Discord, or in-game if you need anything.

Yo Yo, its Wrathalos! Here to inspect your server! I am new to this server and have been recommended it by some mates. I used to play PSOBB on the GameCube way back when having a Game-cube was "Cool" even though it still is.. aha only getting a character to about level 50 before making a new class to try out, i am a bit of a altaholic if i do say so myself. I will be starting out with a RAcast tho cause who doesn't like shooting monsters in the face with a big metal dude? Answer... nobody! Anyways, feel free to ask me for help and of-course do come and play with me. I don't bite, robots dont have teeth silly...

EEEeeeee! *POUNCES and rummages through Wrath-sans compartments carefully~!* Ahhh, yet Another Old Guard Cuber falls victim to the Topless Sirens song of Nostalgia and has washed up upon our little tribe's shore! It's funny how mates would simply suggest 'visiting' a place and you end up LIVING there huh? <3 Wonderful to hear how you're liking it here and leveling up like a Savage! We happen to also have a resident lovable Alcoholic Droid by the name of REDEYE...So keep an eye out for them~! XD! Looking forward to Pouncing and Playing wiff you too! Nibbles included! Welcome Home! =3

POUNCEDEDED~! XD! <3

Back