Wish I’d found this server, first!

Hello, All!

Played on GameCube:
View attachment 16303

Excited to join a new server.
I played on Ultima, but mods overlook trolling and harassment; time for a new PSO home!

See you on Ragol.
EEEEeeeeeeeee!!! *POUNCES and examines Peaches-san moast carefully~!* AAAaaand yet another Old Guard Cuber has fallen victim to the Topless Siren's song of Nostalgia and washes up upon our little tribe's shore! We have a Special WORD we call you ULTIMA Players here...*Eyes narrow piercingly and shows her tiny fangs!*.........."RESCUES~!<3"! No Worries, Luv! We've had quite an influx of you unhappy Ultima types lately, too! So chances of you bumping into an old battle buddy are pretty high! Yikes, yeah...we DON'T put up wiff Trolls or Asshats here. Whereas on Ephinea we actually has Staff that TRY to GIVE A DAMN! Now, mind you...this doesn't include something to the effect of say, "Hey mew! I logged on and lost my %65 Hell Needle!! Can I has another one??" We'll halp you find it...buuuuut, you're gonna get looked at kinda funny! =P. BUT, all that Racist, or LGBTQ, Harassment crap....or whatever it was you had at Ultima WON'T SURVIVE HERE~! >=3 *Stops looming over you Maniacally and returns to her 'happy form'* Looking forward to pouncing and playing wiff you too Peaches-san! Anyway... Welcome HOME Warrior! =3

Man, I use to keep my games exactly like this with receipt tucked in. Welcome to the server, hit me up if you need any help.
Lol! Ditto~! Mew still has her two Sega Dreamcast discs/cases/keyboard and Gamecube discs/cases here somewhere~! <3

EEEEeeeeeeeee!!! *POUNCES and examines Peaches-san moast carefully~!* AAAaaand yet another Old Guard Cuber has fallen victim to the Topless Siren's song of Nostalgia and washes up upon our little tribe's shore! We have a Special WORD we call you ULTIMA Players here...*Eyes narrow piercingly and shows her tiny fangs!*.........."RESCUES~!<3"! No Worries, Luv! We've had quite an influx of you unhappy Ultima types lately, too! So chances of you bumping into an old battle buddy are pretty high! Yikes, yeah...we DON'T put up wiff Trolls or Asshats here. Whereas on Ephinea we actually has Staff that TRY to GIVE A DAMN! Now, mind you...this doesn't include something to the effect of say, "Hey mew! I logged on and lost my %65 Hell Needle!! Can I has another one??" We'll halp you find it...buuuuut, you're gonna get looked at kinda funny! =P. BUT, all that Racist, or LGBTQ, Harassment crap....or whatever it was you had at Ultima WON'T SURVIVE HERE~! >=3 *Stops looming over you Maniacally and returns to her 'happy form'* Looking forward to pouncing and playing wiff you too Peaches-san! Anyway... Welcome HOME Warrior! =3
Copy that!
I appreciate the welcome. I started my hardcore FOmar and hope to reach 200 before it gets deleted by a single Baranz :)

Copy that!
I appreciate the welcome. I started my hardcore FOmar and hope to reach 200 before it gets deleted by a single Baranz :)
DON'T Joke like that! Mew is actually Traumatized from a night she lost an HCer on her watch! It was in that "S" shaped room in Mines and a Garanz at the end had launched a Full Salvo of rockets over mews head towards the FOnem behind her! WIPING HIM OUT! He was only level 4X...but still... mew was SCREAMING at her TV in Horror! =O.O=!!

Back