which game music do u like and please do suggest to me :Joshua Alves

play a sonic game that isn't chronicles (2, 3 & knuckles, and the advance series stand out), any kingdom hearts game except the gba one, or paper mario 2 for best soundtracks ever

honorable mention: super mario sunshine

Going a bit obscure on this one, but this is from the PC Engine/TurboDuo version of Shadow of the Beast. It is a remixed CD version of the Amiga original, and the whole soundtrack is one of my all-time favorites. Thankfully a kind soul uploaded them all onto a playlist that I still break out from time to time.

Reactions: [D]
I went ahead and downloaded the DKC OST. Best song is either Simean Segue or Fear Factory.

I'm back! Here some more tunes!

This one is just a compilation of MEGA Drive soundtracks. Real good to just put on and forget as you do something else. I recommend this channel if you want more stuff random stuff in one place.

It's Chrono Trigger. 'Nuff said.

This is still a beautiful soundtrack, from a beautiful PS2 gem. Let it sweep you away, if you're into this type of OST.

A great way to unwind. Just let you mind zone out and chill.

Super catchy and weird! Fun soundtrack that really works with the gameplay but can still be listened to on it's own.

May post more. Or I may not. I don't know.

This game got me into racing games and eventually evolved into track racing/autocrossing

Streets of rage soundtrack (1,2, and 3). If there are anymore my bad. I'm new to the genre. I just looked into it because the same composer who worked on Etrian Odysse worked on SoR.

Streets of rage soundtrack (1,2, and 3). If there are anymore my bad. I'm new to the genre. I just looked into it because the same composer who worked on Etrian Odysse worked on SoR.

He also does DJ set's where he throws in his past works. It is amazing the way he mixes everything in so clean.

I wouldn't even know where to begin. my music collection literally outlives myself. If i were to assemble everything into one playlist. i probably wouldn't be able to finish it within the next 30 years.

He also does DJ set's where he throws in his past works. It is amazing the way he mixes everything in so clean.

I wouldn't even know where to begin. my music collection literally outlives myself. If i were to assemble everything into one playlist. i probably wouldn't be able to finish it within the next 30 years.
I need this in soap form so that I may rub this ALL OVER MY BODY. SO GUUUUUUUD!

Reactions: [D]
People sleep on Yuzo. but this guy is really legit. And the japanese are hella lucky that they can walk into some random small club and just have him up there playing a set.

One battle theme that I'll always love from possibly my most favourite JRPG back on the Dreamcast!

Moar music!

Last edited:
Back