which game music do u like and please do suggest to me :Joshua Alves

Here are some gems :

Some of the King's Field Music is just outstanding :

Knights in the Nightmare (NDS) has very good upbeat stuff like :

Elemental master (Genesis/Megadrive) has awesome music :

The Legend of Galahad (Gen/MD) has one of my all-time favourite tracks :

Last edited:
You can't go wrong with Hellfire (Gen/MD) :

This is a very personal choice, but I can't get enough of it ("Cry! Roar!!" from Mushihimesama Futari, last boss music) :

This is a remix of a Persona III track by John Revoredo (who is a member of OverClockedRemix), it's just madness :

Ragnarok Online music has a special place in my heart, especially Morroc Theme :

"Tettix / A Shell in the Pit" outdid themselves on this pretty unique track from Rogue Legacy :

PS: One Must Fall 2097 IS AWESOME, the title music is RAD

Last edited:
Ok so, this is a little dumb of me to say because obviously we are all PSO enthusiasts but... the whole PSO series has some gems to listen to. I've already made a PSO Episode 3 ogg package that I edited and looped to make the transitions as smooth as I could that I play with currently, and am making a PSU ogg package right now. I will share the PSO3 ogg folder with anyone who wants it. Can someone recommend a file sharing service? Or is it better just to e-mail it. Gosh, I'm being presumptuous that anyone would want it.

I also very slightly remixed the mines theme to PSO in my Ash: Box Killa video.

I use the term "remix" loosely as I am not a musician and am not a genius using audio editing software. Also yes, that's me doing the voices, although Ash's voice is adjusted a couple of octaves higher as my real voice is a lot lower, haha.

I'm making more videos but it's a lot of work and I've been spending more time actually playing PSO here on Ephinea!

Ok so, this is a little dumb of me to say because obviously we are all PSO enthusiasts but... the whole PSO series has some gems to listen to. I've already made a PSO Episode 3 ogg package that I edited and looped to make the transitions as smooth as I could that I play with currently, and am making a PSU ogg package right now. I will share the PSO3 ogg folder with anyone who wants it. Can someone recommend a file sharing service? Or is it better just to e-mail it. Gosh, I'm being presumptuous that anyone would want it.

I use the term "remix" loosely as I am not a musician and am not a genius using audio editing software. Also yes, that's me doing the voices, although Ash's voice is adjusted a couple of octaves higher as my real voice is a lot lower, haha.

I'm making more videos but it's a lot of work and I've been spending more time actually playing PSO here on Ephinea!
HOLY CRAP!!! This Phantasy Starved stuff is a hidden Gem! MORE dammit.....MOOOOOAR! <3!

Last edited:

PSO2 looks so.......Squeeeeeeee!.....nice!

I'm old school and IMO, old genre games have best music like SNES, Genesis, etc: I must say I completely like Super Metroid music which is good. Cant get enough of Brinstar Underground Depths and Ridley Hideout. A ringtone on my iPhone. Hehe lol :)

Must also add that Castlevania Symphony of the Night (SOTN) music is great as well. The Prayer theme at beginning is soo relaxing and peaceful. Amen Lord Alucard!

Why is nobody posting this? :O

or how about some F-Zero GX Remixes?

Maybe it inspires you to do some snaking, as I was always too stupid to do that. :(

Pso soundtrack. I highly recommend it.

A few moths back I beat Ravana (hard mode) in Final Fantasy XIV - Heavensward ... 2nd phase music is epic !

OCRemix did an insanely good rendition of the track "Brinstar Overgrown" from Super Metroid a few years back :

bLiNd did a really beautiful version of Maridia theme from Super Metroid, check it out !

Wonderboy in Monster World has a pretty good soundtrack, I love this egyptian theme !

K.I. Gold's Sabrewulf theme is as good as the first one (Tooth and Claw), have a listen :

OCRemix does it awesome once more, this time a very cool interpretation of One Winged Angel from Final Fantasy VII. (I really like this version)

Persona Dancing All Night (rythm game) has a catchy main theme (animated video with lyrics):

PS : Metroid Prime music is great, props to Cookie for liking it !

Back