Where do I get an "Item Ticket"?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mad

Guildcard
The quest "Item Present" (Episode 4, "Shop" category) starts in a "secret shop" where you can buy rare items for 1 "Item Ticket" each.

How/where do I get such an "Item Ticket"?

PSO-World doesn't seem to list this quest (someone knows why?). In some forums I read that you could get these Item Tickets in event quests. Is this the case on Ephinea, too?

(By the way, is this really an Episode 4 quest? Because it teleports you to the Episode 2 area.)

The Item Ticket quest was a special exchange quest that was available in the Japanese servers for the players that purchased the boxed retail version of PSOBB EPIV, this ticket item allows you to get many bonus joke weapons and mag units as well and this is the quest were you used it to get the bonus items.

The ticket itself was given to you right after you activated your EPISODE IV serial code at the official website. Other changes you could see is that your character name turned into golden instead of white this was a way to let other knows you were an EP IV user while the rest were limited to be able to make Episode 1 and 2 rooms only.

Later in the PSOBB time right after the Maximum Attack 3rd event EpisodeIV became free for everyone. And in the america version of PSOBB EpisodeIV was already available for everyone from the beginning.

I actually gave this ticket to a good friend of mine as a present back in the Japanese servers it looked like this:
24vs9yq.jpg

Interesting, thank you Neirene!

So on the Japanese version, this was the only way how to get an Item Ticket, no event quests later on?

And on the US version, it was never possible at all? So the quest we have on Ephinea is probably translated by a fan because it was likely never available on the US server (as there would have been no point in including the quest without being able to obtain Item Tickets somehow)?

The item exists in the game, but of course the way they used to distribute it was as a serial code included in the box of the retail version. Maybe Sodaboy can make an event or something were we can all get this item and use it for that quest.

You could always just set the server to chuck a few in your common bank when you make an account would be one idea.

That sounds sick. If it was meant for any original version and not a custom scht deal im game.
I really dig syringe for utility hunter use. (mostly hidden dubwitches.) if u cant get a kunai :p

@ Neirene

Do you still have the original BMP of that screenshot? I was hoping to capture the original colour code of the JPBB names, but it's hard to do with JPEG compression causing the names to no longer be a single shade of orange.

Browsing the forums trying to figure out how to use an item ticket, I don't see the shop quest in episode 4, At present is the item ticket a seasonal shop item or how do I use the one I just recently got during easter event I believe.

Browsing the forums trying to figure out how to use an item ticket, I don't see the shop quest in episode 4, At present is the item ticket a seasonal shop item or how do I use the one I just recently got during easter event I believe.
It's in Episode 2 now.

This holy necro, so I'm gonna lock the thread.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back