What's your favorite weapon(s) in PSO?

Back when I started on GC, the first time I saw someone using a Demolition Comet, I said, "I want that thing!" It's always been my favorite. I wish it was more useful :(

Back in Sega BB days, the untekked Lavis Cannon was the bomb.
Berserk Needle is fun too

It was Iron faust, but I'm not going into that. I really like the base Lavis cannon, I wish it was more useful and had that hard damage still. Rainbow batons another, I might hunt down another diska someday for a better one. 60 hit is nice but I want %'s I can do damage with. :)

No weapon exept maybe sonic knuckle, because when i punch the air and say "Hadouken!" It looks really badass.

• Demon's Needle: A RAmarl's best friend. Makes her into a really fun support class that's not hampered by her low ATP that's usable anywhere.
  • Demon's Mechgun: For when you need to tell a single enemy to go fuck himself, fast.
  • S-Beat's Blade: Kewl and has unreduced Hell? Nice.
  • Charge Vulcan: It's not unique because it's used so often, but I like the idea of dual-wielding SMGs against monsters.
  • Yas 9k: Same as a regular mechgun, but it has a cool firing sound, looks more dynamic when used, and has rifle range. Sweet.
  • Red Saber: It looks like a Lavis Cannon stained by blood from defeated enemies. Neato.
  • Red Handgun: The red on it looks really nice.
  • Red Mechguns: Same as Red Handgun.
  • Bringer's Rifle: Nice special and it looks a lot more unique and cool than a standard Demon's Laser.
  • Gi-Gue Bazooka: It's really beefy-looking (unlike meta favorite Cannon Rouge) and has a cool firing animation.
  • Baranz Launcher: Not only does it look badass and intimidating, it's also practical!
  • Tension Blaster: CHU CHU PANG DOWN PANG
  • Type GU/Mechgun: I've always wanted to use a single mechgun, even if it is just a Handgun reskin.
  • Sorcerer's Cane: The "cane coming out" effect that's played when enemies get close is really nifty and makes it looks like a lightsaber being activated. The boosts ain't too shabby either.
  • Twin Brand: Not that effective, but a blue twin lightsaber is really cool. Got one on the GC after looking for it it since v1, and should probably go get one again for the hell of it.
  • Dark Flow: A bit of a gimmick weapon, but a large sword corrupted by an evil force is really cool.

Orotiagito.
On a lesser extent Red handgun, Red weapons in general, Jizai and Demo comet.

Asteron Belt
Snow Queen
Iron Faust
(rainbow)
Bamboo Spear
L&K 38 Combat
Izmalea
Rikas Claw/HOP
Rambling May

Yas 7k because shotgun is badass.

Shame it's not very good..endgame wise.

Yas 7k because shotgun is badass.

Shame it's not very good..endgame wise.
I traded a nice yas7k I found on (boze)CHH one time to a guy.(i got all the stuff a starting fo needs and then some) He wanted it cuz he said it would be a good darvant killer. I have pics! On my broke laptop tho.

Rika's Claw and Slicer of Fantastic

Back