What's your favorite weapon(s) in PSO?

Ade

;3
Back when I started on GC, the first time I saw someone using a Demolition Comet, I said, "I want that thing!" It's always been my favorite. I wish it was more useful :(

UNO

Facebook.com/Ephinea
Guildcard
Back in Sega BB days, the untekked Lavis Cannon was the bomb.
Berserk Needle is fun too

Nikki

meh...
It was Iron faust, but I'm not going into that. I really like the base Lavis cannon, I wish it was more useful and had that hard damage still. Rainbow batons another, I might hunt down another diska someday for a better one. 60 hit is nice but I want %'s I can do damage with. :)

Nyte

Booma-Rang!
Guildcard
Guildcard 2
No weapon exept maybe sonic knuckle, because when i punch the air and say "Hadouken!" It looks really badass.

GHOSTS

The monkey is in the basketball!
Guildcard
  • Demon's Needle: A RAmarl's best friend. Makes her into a really fun support class that's not hampered by her low ATP that's usable anywhere.
  • Demon's Mechgun: For when you need to tell a single enemy to go fuck himself, fast.
  • S-Beat's Blade: Kewl and has unreduced Hell? Nice.
  • Charge Vulcan: It's not unique because it's used so often, but I like the idea of dual-wielding SMGs against monsters.
  • Yas 9k: Same as a regular mechgun, but it has a cool firing sound, looks more dynamic when used, and has rifle range. Sweet.
  • Red Saber: It looks like a Lavis Cannon stained by blood from defeated enemies. Neato.
  • Red Handgun: The red on it looks really nice.
  • Red Mechguns: Same as Red Handgun.
  • Bringer's Rifle: Nice special and it looks a lot more unique and cool than a standard Demon's Laser.
  • Gi-Gue Bazooka: It's really beefy-looking (unlike meta favorite Cannon Rouge) and has a cool firing animation.
  • Baranz Launcher: Not only does it look badass and intimidating, it's also practical!
  • Tension Blaster: CHU CHU PANG DOWN PANG
  • Type GU/Mechgun: I've always wanted to use a single mechgun, even if it is just a Handgun reskin.
  • Sorcerer's Cane: The "cane coming out" effect that's played when enemies get close is really nifty and makes it looks like a lightsaber being activated. The boosts ain't too shabby either.
  • Twin Brand: Not that effective, but a blue twin lightsaber is really cool. Got one on the GC after looking for it it since v1, and should probably go get one again for the hell of it.
  • Dark Flow: A bit of a gimmick weapon, but a large sword corrupted by an evil force is really cool.

.Kuja

Guildcard
Orotiagito.
On a lesser extent Red handgun, Red weapons in general, Jizai and Demo comet.

bakedTuna

Guildcard
Asteron Belt
Snow Queen
Iron Faust
(rainbow)
Bamboo Spear
L&K 38 Combat
Izmalea
Rikas Claw/HOP
Rambling May

Spuz

Without rain, nothing grows.
Guildcard
Guildcard 2
Yas 7k because shotgun is badass.

Shame it's not very good..endgame wise.

Nyte

Booma-Rang!
Guildcard
Guildcard 2
Yas 7k because shotgun is badass.

Shame it's not very good..endgame wise.
I traded a nice yas7k I found on (boze)CHH one time to a guy.(i got all the stuff a starting fo needs and then some) He wanted it cuz he said it would be a good darvant killer. I have pics! On my broke laptop tho.

anime

Bonsai Trees
Staff member
Guildcard
Guildcard 2
Rika's Claw and Slicer of Fantastic