What would have seasons 2 been like?

Yuffie

SnowQueen
We talked about and since it has been confirmed by the staff that it's not being worked on any longer (think that's still the last update we have on to this) , we had a chat and someone brought up the nice question:
"What would have seasons 2 been like?"

Something needs to be done to prevent everyone from just rolling FOnewm and wrecking everything. I think a Season where everyone starts at Lv. 80 would be more interesting.

Something needs to be done to prevent everyone from just rolling FOnewm and wrecking everything. I think a Season where everyone starts at Lv. 80 would be more interesting.
That's a lot more of an internal game design issue than a seasons issue. FOnewm is just a really good class in Ep.4

it would have been gumdrops and rainbow meadows - but we shit on season 1 so they're never doing it again lol.

That's a lot more of an internal game design issue than a seasons issue. FOnewm is just a really good class in Ep.4

If we made a Season that started people at Lv. 80, disabled N-VH, and forced Multimode, it would fix it.

lmfao season 1 was so good with all the achievements and points

there is always going to be an optimal farm for people who want to zerg, but in my experience there was a huge variety of runs going out as people were just having fun with whatever

damn shame there wont be a second, though thats in no way a criticism of people who volunteer their time here so that others can have fun

Reactions: Ade
Back