What future event items would you like to see?

Rune

Guildcard
30 hit astro belts, hit holy rays, hit soul banish, white charge mech guns, and so on are great but what else would you like in the future?

Master Raven and Last Swan both with some respectable hit. Friendly reminder that Duel Birds sucks but I guess some people might make em.
Guardianna is a fun card to smack people with, getting one with hit is pretty hard currently though.

Spirit and Berserk of all the current "type" weapons (assuming that's not a problem from a balance standpoint, ie: makes them outshine certain rares)

Master Raven and Last Swan both with some respectable hit. Friendly reminder that Duel Birds sucks.

Incorrect, DB are the strongest rare Mechgun out there. When ground it has more ATP than MM, GM and Rage. While it may not have the best ATA like other counterparts it's special is only King's so the damage comes from NHH or HHH. Besides it's not like Rangers are lacking in ATA. I have seen many people use them. I use them infact on both RAmar and RAcast. Charge Mechs are OP and not always needed. Half the time you can kill a mob with normal vulcans at NHH so Charge isn't always needed.

Note: all below is unsphered, I can't imagine how insanely good they would be with %'s.

RAmar can HHH anything with these and not miss, I have even done so with enemies with higher EVP such as Delsabers. (though FS/SQ will help significantly)

RAcast can HHH everything also, and for delsabers / other high EVP enemies has FT's at the ready.

Both these characters have more than enough ATP to CK with DB at HHH for most enemies also, specifically in a group with 30 SD. The only time I would use otherwise are larger enemies like dorphon, gibbles or girta. Which RAmar should be using demons anyways.

One could even argue HUcaseal is worth using them (personally untested). They have good ATP and the best ATA of Hunters and FTs to reduce EVP. Though since less ATA then Ranger I would imagine more NHH and less HHH. And due to this HUcaseal is the one most likely to benefit from hit being added. (though I suppose everyone is LS obsessed)

Last edited:
Spirit and Berserk of all the current "type" weapons (assuming that's not a problem from a balance standpoint, ie: makes them outshine certain rares)

Agree.

Well, with different specials. Hell/arrest gu/hand for example.

I kind of think the events take away the fun of having to hunt for items. I mean, the type of weapns that are droppping are usually such high hit that the hunting of items becomes pointless.

Obviously overall I think the server is great and Matt / team think things through in a good way. I'd personally just prefer a decent rare with hit % to be truly a rare thing, rather than something that everyone has due to the number of event drops.

Id like to see some sort of sellable consumable that allowed a section id change in the special/uber drop category. No clue if that's possible, but yeah

Less found or used items like Nei claw, High hit Visk, Dancing hitogata, just different stuff you wouldn't normally consider. I would also say some other things like Last swan or master raven not with hit but with other %'s.

I kind of think the events take away the fun of having to hunt for items. I mean, the type of weapns that are droppping are usually such high hit that the hunting of items becomes pointless.

Obviously overall I think the server is great and Matt / team think things through in a good way. I'd personally just prefer a decent rare with hit % to be truly a rare thing, rather than something that everyone has due to the number of event drops.
We agree actually, which is why this Christmas event was less powerful than the previous events and the "special" rares are also rarer than previous special items.

Events are basically a small selection of items now with some semi ok hit (nothing high though), so it's more like a booster instead of a full-on replacement for the hunt. (at least, that's the aim)

What about something around Battle Mode? I know a lot of people don't like it... but one of the main reasons is because there is no prize besides Bragging Rights... Making a BMode tournament or league every now and then would help people try different stuff and different clases. People say HUmar is a shittier version of HUcast. Well i would like to see a HUcast trying to beat a HUmar in B6...

Once a month a league/tournament with some fun prize like the Rat Race...

I mean... the reason most people play Cmode is because of the Sranks... Give Bmode a reason to be played...

I haven't played in a while so I'm just going to assume Black Gear still hasn't been released and that nobody hears my cry for a non-scape Ragol Ring or color variations of existing items blah blah blah alright bye...

I haven't played in a while so I'm just going to assume Black Gear still hasn't been released and that nobody hears my cry for a non-scape Ragol Ring or color variations of existing items blah blah blah alright bye...
Black Gear is obtainable from Singing by the Beach. What's so special about it anyway?

Back