what did u have for dinner?

I got my tongue stuck into something. I consider this a good day :)

I'm getting very hungry now hehe, time to get out more beans and rice. All I've had this month hehe

Haha, that was called The Alpha Burger.

The Alpha Burger
Hickory smoked bacon, French fried onion strings, two grass fed patties topped with a mound of thinly sliced pastrami, Asiago cheese and drizzle, red leaf lettuce, tomatoes, red onions and aioli

Bacon Pizza from Dominos

because Pizza Hut is closed for some reason
fuck you pizza hut

Mew was in an odd mood tonight... so she decided to make garlic cheddar bacon mashed pototoes from scratch, shaped it into a Bowl and put chilli in the middle! =3!

Awww yeah, just finished making (and eating while making it loooool) some Israeli salad while we're oven roasting some Cornish hens. Going to be godly with a bit of brown rice.

I am ashamed to say...6 packages of fruit snacks.
Don't those have a crap ton of sugar? I remember being offered one and it was just way too sweet for me. Never been much of a sweets guy unless its snickers ice cream bars and chewing gum. Things that are ultra sweet (like those disgusting fruit cakes or most desserts) are just gross to me.

Awww yeah, just finished making (and eating while making it loooool) some Israeli salad while we're oven roasting some Cornish hens. Going to be godly with a bit of brown rice.

Don't those have a crap ton of sugar? I remember being offered one and it was just way too sweet for me. Never been much of a sweets guy unless its snickers ice cream bars and chewing gum. Things that are ultra sweet (like those disgusting fruit cakes or most desserts) are just gross to me.

They are sweet, yes...but these had their first ingredient as "fruit puree" and THEN sugar. :p

I normally do NOT have fruit snacks for dinner...I just...wasn't feeling hungry...and didn't feel like cooking a big meal....and I really like the orange ones!

Back