What are you listening to?

I need to make a million accounts so I can like this a million times.

(calculates how much time that would take...)

You get one like, but it's forever <3
I second That!! That brings back the good times in my child hood!! No worries in The world, playing good games with good friends!! <3

I second That!! That brings back the good times in my child hood!! No worries in The world, playing good games with good friends!! <3
That was the first game I got my wife (a total non-gamer) to play; she found it so satisfying. And she would say things like "oh honey! I'm so sorry! I just threw a knife into your head!", or "F*** THESE DUMBASS DOMINATRIX BITCH MOTHERF***ERS IMMA KILL EVERY LAST ONE OF THEM". Games really bring out the best and worst in people

That was the first game I got my wife (a total non-gamer) to play; she found it so satisfying. And she would say things like "oh honey! I'm so sorry! I just threw a knife into your head!", or "F*** THESE DUMBASS DOMINATRIX BITCH MOTHERF***ERS IMMA KILL EVERY LAST ONE OF THEM". Games really bring out the best and worst in people

That is soooo hilarious!!
Yeah games are good for the soul!!

Currently I'm listening to Muse (Black Holes and Revelations). However, when I was playing yesterday I had the Skyfall OST playing. I usually play with the original BG music of PSO, but sometimes I make an exception

Back