What are you listening to?

three songs lately on repeat.

Walk on the Wild Side - Lou Reed
Lola - The Kinks
Break Stuff - Limp Bizkit

Walk on the Wild Side - Lou Reed
Love that song "Perfect Day" by him, as well as "Sweet Jane" and "Pale Blue Eyes". Maybe a few more, but can't remember off hand. Lola's an awesome song. my RAcl was named that on GC sega servers. it's a redria name so it worked out well.

Been listening to this driving around town catching 'mon

I entered Crossfade from Comiket 91 looking for AVtechno's new album found other stuff i liked...help

Electro swing is fun, the jazzy 1920's beats give a nice contrast to the futuristic scifi game

Wooo Streetlight! Saw them recently. They covered "Hell" by Squirrel Nut Zippers. Plus they did several old songs. The ones I know from Everything Goes Numb. Also some japanese ska band was there.. Kemuri was the name they were good!

Wooo Streetlight! Saw them recently. They covered "Hell" by Squirrel Nut Zippers. Plus they did several old songs. The ones I know from Everything Goes Numb. Also some japanese ska band was there.. Kemuri was the name they were good!
Oh that sounds like a rad concert, the album I was playing last night was Keasby Nights. Kemuri, I will look that up
1h4pch.jpg

I listen to pretty much everything, it just depends on my mood. I have been listening to EDM and other forms of electronic music since the early 2000s. Recently, I've been listening to a lot of Hip Hop, R&B, Rap, and Classical music (a lot of Bach, Beethoven, Chopin, Debussy, Mozart). I also like to listen to video game music, movie and animated film scores (Spirited Away, Howl's Moving castle, Gladiator, LoTR, etc). I also like opera, ska, alternative, metal, black metal, pretty much everything. I'm just a fan of good music.

Quite a mix there, i'm the same way regarding mood. im sure there's more out there i just haven't heard that i'd like.

This is the song that I listen to on loop when I am murdering poor Rappies for their Diskas. I'd question my sanity, if I had any left.

how the heck do they make a guitar sound like that? technology is awesome

Back