What are you listening to?

Been listening to a lot of Fox Capture Plan while I'm studying (and playing whenever time permits). "Elementary Stream" along with "Capture the initial 'F'" are probably favorites from this group.

If only the port on Sega Saturn used this OST instead of the arranged version.
"Fly to the Leaden Sky" and "Degeneracy" are probably my favorite tracks within the OST. I was glad that COOL&CREATE released a compilation with like all sorts of arrangements/mixes including "Show Time under Leaden Skies" which was pretty cool.

"Fly to the Leaden Sky" and "Degeneracy" are probably my favorite tracks within the OST. I was glad that COOL&CREATE released a compilation with like all sorts of arrangements/mixes including "Show Time under Leaden Skies" which was pretty cool.
Apparently there is going to be a PS4 port of Battle Garegga coming out.
Not sure if it will be released in the west, but its a nice way to play without MAME, or the Sega Saturn version.

Love this song. Exceptionally haunting.
Made for Trent (Nine Inch Nails) by Aphex Twin. It's off the album Further Down the Spiral, a remix album(one of the best selling remix albums of all time in 1996, according to Wikipedia.)

Some songs on my anime playlist. ^_^

So in love with this song from Slam Dunk. I like guitar solos. :)

Days ago, found this cover. So hooked to this version. ^_^
For me, it's like immortalizing a very nice song. The anime and track was like early 90's. Wish I could sing and shout to my heart with this song but too bad I'm no good singer.

*Team Shohoku huh... I like team Ryonan. Love Akira Sendoh.. waaa

From Detective Conan, 23rd opening song in full with music video.

What else,
From Rurouni Kenshin. So in love with this song back in high school. Love lot's of tracks from RRK.
1/3 no Junjou na Kanjou by Siam Shade.

Another from RRK. Love listening to this while raining. Another favorite.
Fourth Avenue Cafe by L'Arc~en~Ciel.

@Jyuki The Chemical Bro's are awesome! I love allllllll their stuff all the way up to the come with us album. After that it's select tracks.

Cool thing about them is New Order's influence on lots of their work. I like New Order too but only a few incredibly awesome select tracks.(not full albums)

I had the extreme pleasure of seeing the Chems and New Order live once (together). They were coming to America so I had to!

@Jyuki "Temptation" is a New Order song. Can't beat it when 2 of your favorite bands come together in one amazing track!
I bet a live performace of this would be just face melting, I would know.. :D

Back