What are you listening to?

@TaoChaos I've been listening to it all day and I just sent it to my older brother. he's got a dj deck in his room. totally his style of music.

exactly what I needed to be honest. real tender after the doctor yesterday but I feel gooood. and it's nice to switch up what you listen to.

Last edited:
Starting off with some Wind Waker

I've listened to this video a hundred times or more ♡ Soothed my soul on so many days. Playing it once again now ~

I have a Wind Waker rom for my Dolphin Emulator but I really want to try the HD version. That game is amazing and I miss it.

I've listened to this video a hundred times or more ♡ Soothed my soul on so many days. Playing it once again now ~

I have a Wind Waker rom for my Dolphin Emulator but I really want to try the HD version. That game is amazing and I miss it.
I heard they streamlined a lot of the sailing or they have a faster sail for those long voyages. No more setting your direction and then going on a snack run.
What always made me salty about the game was that the world map didn't connect, so if you're in the top left and need to get to the bottom right, you can't sail NW and pop out in the SE quadrant. Instead the boat turns around and is like "ummm, the world is flat bro"

"ummm, the world is flat bro"

It was my childhood and younger me was totally fine with that fact and I think that current me is too c:

Maybe I'll start up my Dolphin someday soon. I have yet to beat that game. I remember that I had so much trouble with the first level; that fortress surrounded by water. I always asked my brother to help me get past that first hurdle and he always refused. But it worked out because I eventually beat it and I was super proud.

Then years later we went out into the woods to shoot clay pigeons with our shotgun and my father brought our old gamecube as one of our stationary targets. I regret blowing a hole through it so much. One of my favorite game systems ever; of all time.

BUT I STILL HAVE MY MEMORY CARDS SAFE AND SOUND.

Back