What are you listening to?

Read a bit of the manga and loved it,
also love the song so.. hence the like for the video.
The song is by Stabbing Westward.
They have another good song I like that i may post another time.

Last edited:
Having a BLAST with these old AMV's.

0:30 sailor moon, 0:52 tenchi muyo, 1:18 cowboy bebop, 1:35 Marmalade Boy, 1:48 outlaw star, 2:05 the irresponsible captain tylor, 2:18 trigun, 2:30 Battle Athletes 2:43 fushigi yuugi, 2:56 samurai x/rurouni kenshin, 3:07 ranma 1/2, 3:18 serial experiments lain, 3:30 Macross 7 3:40 love hina, 3:57 Neon Genesis Evangelion,

One of the best mixes I've heard in a long time <3

Wow Vaporwave. I went to school with the Vaporwave artist Saint Pepsi also known as Skylar Spence if you've heard any of his music. I'm still waiting for someone to post his stuff. I think I might've posted a song somewhere in this thread.

A graphic designer's paradise. I remember seeing this video way back and thought it was so cool. I've been meaning to buy one of those shirts. Maybe "GOSH! DAMN!" ;)

Reactions: Zen
So, over the past weekend i committed to watching a bunch of anime music videos (AMV) and finding some new, more modern favorites. out of about 160-ish I found 15.

Here's one. Expect more in the future :D

Cmon peeps i know you're listening to something!

Cmon peeps i know you're listening to something!
Haha. I listen to Blues, Jazz, and Rap. Kind of acquired taste music. I guess growing up in Brooklyn you don't hear much else.

I dunno how many peeps are into the same genres :p

Ight here you go. $$$$$$$$$$$$$ £££££££££££££ ¥¥¥¥¥¥¥¥¥¥ ₫₫₫₫₫₫₫₫₫₫₫

Right i can only listen to rap i heard growin up like master p ghetto d or juvenile 400 degreez or like dmx ruff ryders etc. late 90s.

Back