What are you listening to?

My favorite band, the bridge at 3:32 is gorgeous. Love how this song is simultaneously a little melancholy yet relaxing

One of the best songs ever to get motivated for cleaning, lol! ~.o

I didn't even know this cover was a thing, until a few hours ago; now, I'm hooked. I mean, this is the woman that made the song, "I Will Survive" famous, and she covered a super-iconic 1980's song in a damned spectacular fashion that does justice to both the original version AND the sound of the 1980's.

Listening to some djent-ish noise while rocking PSO lately, or really anything I don't regurlary use bgm.

Listening to some djent-ish noise while rocking PSO lately, or really anything I don't regurlary use bgm.

Damn, son... Thanks for some new jams to add to my mix for when I'm working out! That first Andromida track, in particular, will fit nicely into and number of places in my current mix. Thumbs up, mate!

I do wish the Boomslang track kicked in a little sooner... I love the vibe and it rocks hard, but the intro takes too long to kick in before it really starts getting my blood pumping,

Had this on loop in the background while I work on some maps for an upcoming D&D boss fight:

I'm hyped for the new Ultrakill content, but also the inevitable super boss that will come not long thereafter.

But for now, we have Prime Minos, a dude who was put into a fleshy prison and became empowered by its own anger because that same anger couldn't escape, making him absorb it all. As an absolute Chad in the game's lore, he's also the king of dropkicks (they do 50 damage lol). What a nice superboss.

I could listen to Henry Rollins tell stories about his life for DAYS....

I just re-watched one of the movies I really liked as a kid back in the 1980's, Iron Eagle. If you like rock, R&B, and blues from the late 70's through the mid 80's, you'll love the sound track. Here's one of the tracks from it:

Further jamming in my 80's background, YouTube (somehow) has this movie free to watch, which has a great 80's rock soundtrack and a solid story and cast:

Back