What are you listening to?

I love mindless self indulgence ! And you got me into Schoolyard Heroes now.

Anyone hear the new A&A song? :3

This song makes it ok to live again, please my loves, enjoy and replay as often as necessary.

"Its okay, its alright"

And now that I'm on my emo kick, here's probably one of my fav. tracks that I've laid bass down for.
https://boozeradly.bandcamp.com/track/elizabeth-2
They're finally putting an LP out, it's been in the works for something like 5 years now. I recorded bass for half of the original demos, but wasn't involved in any of the final tracks. (Top is the first I recorded bass for, but like I said, I only recorded on a demo, I wonder if I can dig up my demos.)
Damn Katawa, that's a bummer that you aren't with the band anymore. They are very interesting! Being from Seattle originally I am big into the indie scene and always try to support local acts, etc.

They remind me alot of Deathcab, who I was lucky enough to see several times in Seattle back in the late 90's
(lyrically that is).

I saw MSI live a rly long time ago. Kinda rad to see them being linked in the thread. My favs would all be from the frankenstein girls will seem strangely sexy album. The album art seemed similar to the ones from the gorillaz iirc.

<iframe width="560" height="315" src="
" frameborder="0" allow="accelerometer; autoplay; encrypted-media; gyroscope; picture-in-picture" allowfullscreen></iframe>

Ozzy Osbourne and Rush that makes up a lot of what I listen to.
Though once and a while I listen to Nirvana or Green Day.

"
"

Back