What are the JP people doing differently

Asim

The most trusted voice on PSO
I see a lot of banners appear over the JP ship. A couple times in the past week the banners would appear back to back among the same player. I suspect there are fewer players on that ship than there are on Fodra and yet they seem to banner more often. It’s perplexing.

What are they doing differently? Are they playing all day long because of different lifestyles? Are they using “op TA tactics” (lol) to farm rares? Do they track their hunts in a Microsoft Excel spreadsheet? How can we get rares the way these guys do?

Last edited:
Actually around the times that they are active, there are way more players on Auldrant than there are on Fodra. At time of posting, which is approaching JP prime time but not quite, both Fodra and Auldrant currently have 62 players each.

Really though, they just play the same, you'll just see a lot more Auldrant banner spam if you play during JP prime time.

From shinobi to homebody in just 30 years…

Touch blades of grass, my JP friends!

If you go to auldrant you don't see 12 people afk or dancing in the lobby. It's because they are Just Playing. True grinder mentality with a skill level way above the fodra average.

If you go to auldrant you don't see 12 people afk or dancing in the lobby. It's because they are Just Playing. True grinder mentality with a skill level way above the fodra average.
Right, one thing I noticed is they don't seem to be afraid of soloing stuff, while some fodra players won't start a quest unless the room is full.

I see a lot of banners appear over the JP ship. A couple times in the past week the banners would appear back to back among the same player. I suspect there are fewer players on that ship than there are on Fodra and yet they seem to banner more often. It’s perplexing.

What are they doing differently? Are they playing all day long because of different lifestyles? Are they using “op TA tactics” (lol) to farm rares? Do they track their hunts in a Microsoft Excel spreadsheet? How can we get rares the way these guys do?
They're probably just really efficient, if you join the jp ship, you'll see a lot of 1/1 rooms because they are solo grinders. So you can imagine that a lot of players over there just know what they want to do, they don't stop until they get the results they want, and they do it as efficently as possible.

I grind solo all the time and don't find shit.

Only difference is the ship the player is on when the banner pops :)

• secret drop boosts in order to get them hooked
• remove boosts or even nerf drop rates*°
• introduce paid premium once they're dry
• $$$$$$$ $$$ $$$$$$$ $$$$$$$$ $$$ $ $$ $ $ $$$$
*this is the stage Fodra is in right now, also holds true for longtime/excessive players. (basicly the moar u play the les drops u get

Back