What anime are you currently watching?

I haven't seen some of the ones you mentioned either, so don't feel bad about it. I reeeealy want to look at S2 SnK.

I dusted off the weeab and watched Inuyashiki. I really liked it. The ending was a bit weak, but after reading Gantz. Well, the author should be remembered for Inuyashiki instead of Gantz.

Finished up Recovery of an MMO Junkie recently. Funny and sweet. I remembered PSO while watching it and got homesick.. xD

Currently watching Steins;Gate now. Loving it so far, shoulda picked it up sooner.

Tokyo Ghoul RE. I haven't been so excited for an anime in so long. It's gonna suck waiting for weekly episodes again like I did for the 2nd season xD

lately I’ve been watching black clover, food wars newest season just started, megalo box, darling in the Franxx when the new episodes are up. Other then that fairy tail the finale chapter in the fall as me pretty excited. One piece another show I watch every week.

Last edited:
Black Clover
Sword Art Online Alternative: Gun Gale Online

Didn't watch any Anime all PSO Seasons Mode, as I wanted to get everything I could out of the mode. So I have basically been trying to catch up on the anime I was watching: DBS, OP, Boruto, Nanatsu No Taizai: INF, Black Clover, Fate/Extra: LE, Ito Junji, Garo: VL.

Started watching this season: Magalo Box, Steins;Gate0, Tokyo Ghoul:re, SAO Alternative: GGO, Full Metal Panic: IV, Ginga Eiyuu Densetsu.

Also currently watching, Panty & Stocking with Garbelt, Nisemonogatari, Mahoutsukai no Yome, along with re-uniting myself with a childhood anime, Monster Farm.

If your looking for some ideas @BreezyBoo feel free to check out my MAL. I don't have as many as some but I have a decent selection to look through/watch if those are animes you enjoy.

Last edited:
I looked at @Jyuki 's MAL to get ideas myself. Wish i would have documented what i watched / read more over the years.

I'm watching way too much, as usual, to make a full list but here's my favorites this season:
  1. Amanchu! Advance (Being a huge Slice of Life lover and Amanchu being made by the same mangaka as Aria (which is my top 1 anime of all time) I cannot put this one anywhere else than at the top)
  2. Hinamatsuri (This one is hella funny so I can only recommend if you're into comedy stuff)
  3. Sword Art Online Alternative: Gun Gale Online ( ¯\_(ツ)_/¯ )
  4. Boku no Hero Academia 3rd Season ( ¯\_(ツ)_/¯ )
  5. Golden Kamuy
  6. Tada-kun wa Koi wo Shinai
And continuation from last season:
  1. DARLING in the FRANXX
  2. Cardcaptor Sakura
And I'm keeping Steins;Gate 0 for later as I already have a lot to watch and I won't stand waiting 1 week between each episodes. :D

Also, I'm using Taiga which automatically update my MAL list once I play an episode on my media player (I'm using Pot Player).

Edit: Forgot to add last season's long animes.

Last edited:
Currently Watching:

- Mahoutsukai no Yome
- DARLING in the FRANXX
- Full Metal Panic! Invisible Victory

Ditto. Its the reason for my game name. I also own an AE86 ( but not because of the anime. I probably like the anime more because if it )

man i've always dreamed of buying/restoring/building an AE86.

i found your driving video, but do you have pics that don't give the ol' four oh four?

I wish this was a long running series and not just a commercial. It's based off of Akira Toriyama's Dr. Slump Manga/Anime.

Watching this season...

Golden Kamuy
Megalo Box
Steins;Gate 0
My Hero Academia S3
The otaku dating one that I have fallen behind on...

Also watching the following with my wife weekly as they air on Toonami. (Though I've seen/read them.)

Hunter x Hunter
Dragonball Super

Re-watching...

Also continuing to watch One Piece with the wife as well, she is really enjoying Whole Cake Island and Big Mom.

Back