What anime are you currently watching?

This upcoming season is gonna be weak in comparison to this season. :/ Might cancel my Crunchyroll if I don't end up picking anything up.

Starting Ace of the Diamond Second Season!

Started KONOSUBA - Seems worth a watch.

Started watching Maoyu and Mysterious Girlfriend X

Up to date with Mushoku Tensei, trying to find another good anime this good.

I did watch a bit of In/Spectre but I am not sure how I feel a out it yet

Right now watching SHAMAN KING on Netflix, also bought some digital manga. So now i'm reading The Ancient Magus's Bride vol. 1-15 (Starting over from 1) and TORADORA! This has to be my favorite rom/com type anime so ofc it's gonna be my first choice to buy and read the manga. Here's hoping for a good ending.

Just finished Magi: The Kingdom of Magic today. Linked the ED2 here, one of the better songs and anime I've experienced in awhile.
Magi: The Labyrinth of Magic is the first season, so watch that first if you want.

Right now watching SHAMAN KING on Netflix, also bought some digital manga. So now i'm reading The Ancient Magus's Bride vol. 1-15 (Starting over from 1) and TORADORA! This has to be my favorite rom/com type anime so ofc it's gonna be my first choice to buy and read the manga. Here's hoping for a good ending.
Is Shaman King actually good? It's the new version, right? I remember really liking the old Shaman King as a kid but I don't actually know if it's shit. I'm afraid to go back to it in case it's bad

@Cassie 9 Yes it's the 2021 Netflix adaptation. I like it alot! I don't know how it measures up to the original, though. This article is a quick read and has some info tho!

Last edited:
Started DEMON SLAYER on Netflix. I can't stop watching!! Also re-watching fate series, on hold at Unlimited Blade Works for now.

I'm currently watching a series that just premiered on Crunchyroll (I started reading its manhwa during the Corona pandemic) 'Solo Leveling' is awsome and highly recommended.

Back