What anime are you currently watching?

Re:ZERO -Starting Life in Another World
started watching this on crunchyroll.

main character finds himself in a different world
wanders around
gets shoved out of a demi only bar
promptly falls into the water, because momentarily blinded
"hey! i was a summoned to a paralell world! where'd my protagonist status go?!?!" lmao!

i think this will be a good one.

Re:ZERO -Starting Life in Another World

I've already watched Re:ZERO 4 years ago, is it worth watching this "director's cut" re-release ? I've heard the added content was better cut out. o_O

As of what I'm watching, by not having that much time, I'm only watching a few this season. Here's my top 5 (I'm keeping a few anime to watch later when I'll have more time. I'm only watching new licenses):
  1. Somali to Mori no Kamisama
  2. Itai no wa Iya nanode Bougyo-Ryoku ni Kyokufuri Shitai to Omoimasu
  3. Koisuru Asteroid
  4. Runway de Waratte
  5. Jibaku Shounen Hanako-kun
Special mention: Heya Camp△: It's a good snack while waiting for S2. I'm really hyped for it.

I'm also rewatching Higurashi no Naku Koro ni as they announced a new anime. It's a good watch after 10 years. :D

My most recent anime bash was from NETFLIX; Death Note was really cool, though I would have handled the Death Note power in a completely different way. And as a lifelong fan of Gojira, I had to check out the Godzilla anime. It was a pretty cool interpretation of the saga. Definitely worth checking out.

I got some old school stuff downloaded, I need to get into it. Space Battleship Yamato (old and new), Samurai X, Ranma 1/2 (including OAV's), Bubblegum Crisis (original and remake), Neon Genesis Evangelion (complete collection), The Guyver (old and new), Vampire Princess Miyu, Lupin III, Record of Lodoss War (complete saga), and Vampire Hunter D. Plenty to watch, not enough time to watch it all.

Finished:
That Time I Got Reincarnated as a Slime
Sword Art Online Alicization
Bungo Stray Dogs (seasons 1 and 2; currently watching season 3 as the Dub comes out)
My Hero Academia (can't wait for season 4)

My current queue:
The Rising of the Shield Hero
Log Horizon

Finished:
Log Horizon
The Rising of the Shield Hero
Demon Slayer: Kimetsu no Yaiba
A Certain Scientific Accelerator
Is It Wrong to Try to Pick Up Girls in a Dungeon? season 2
Trinity Seven
Dr. Stone
Naruto (Just rewatched this to refresh my memory before Shippuden)
Death Note
Accel World: Infinite Burst

Currently Watching:
Naruto Shippuden
Overlord
My Hero Academia season 4

Queue:
K
K: Seven Stories

Just got done with Dance on the Vampire Bund, Strike the Blood (season 1), Kizumonogatari (all three), Vampire Knight (both series), Blood: The last vampire (2000), Rosario no Vampire (Both seasons), Seraph of the End: Vampire Reign (Both seasons), Diabolik Lovers (both series)... There's a pattern here. But my current obsession didn't start here.

Edit: all of these in the last 6 days.

@Bonesy I'm not some pedophile like you might think. I like the stories that these series tell. I think its fascinating to see different takes on supernatural things. I'm not going to get aroused by some drawn on undies or some drawing of a pair of boobs.

*WEEWOO WEEWOO* Distinct lack of Doremi shilling detected.
WATCH DOREMI NAOW, or have your life failure status increase rapidly! Save yourself before its too late...

Attachments

• 1563488119730.png
    1563488119730.png
    500.5 KB · Views: 6
@Bonesy I'm not some pedophile like you might think. I like the stories that these series tell. I think its fascinating to see different takes on supernatural things. I'm not going to get aroused by some drawn on undies or some drawing of a pair of boobs.
i enjoyed monogatari until the skeezy and disgusting as fuck incest toothbrush scene

i noped out of that shit mentally then

I've been rewatching the Tatami Galaxy (a favorite of mine) and also trying to get into .hack with .hack//SIGN.

i enjoyed monogatari until the skeezy and disgusting as fuck incest toothbrush scene

i noped out of that shit mentally then

I think I reached that point about three days ago.

Yeah that was some fucked up shit. I think it was almost a whole episode. It would have been okay if the two of them were both adults *and* not related. If someone did that to me in my present state I would probably react similarly but then start throwing up because I hate the taste of toothpaste so fucking much.

There are many, many better ways to trigger endorphins by touch.

After watching Liz to Aori Tori, I got the urge to rewatch all of Hibike! Euphonium. So there I am.

I'm also gonna watch Tenki no Ko on Monday at the cinema. I'm hyped. :D

Back