What anime are you currently watching?

I should probably look at Tokyo Ghoul I never did. I haven't even started on SNK2.. I do know some of the story because there was a guy on YouTube that did some really great comics where he added in the special effects and sound ETC.

Also watching A Certain Magical Index Season 3 as episodes are released

I stumbled across this anime and I absolutely love it! It's called Legend of the Galactic Heroes. It is fantastic if you are into Star Trek/Space Operas. Die Neue These catches you up on the main plot and characters without having to watch the original 110 episode OVA series. I also found out the novels have been translated into english! I now have something to read too! \0/

t

I don't really watch anime but I read a lot of manga, I'm reading Goblin Slayer and Cromartie High School for like the 3rd time.

That Cowboy Bebop episode about the illegal mushrooms was so funny, lmao!

During the week-end with friends we're watching the manliest anime, Yuru Camp. To be honest, it's pretty comfy to watch while we eat some takeout. Beside that there's Persona 5 the animation, Jojo Bizarre Adventure part 5: Golden Wind.

and Senran Kagura Tokyo Houma Hen for the...plot! -COUGH-

Finished:
Fullmetal Alchemist Brotherhood
Dragon Ball Super
DARLING in the Franxx (I heard mixed reviews about this one, but glad I checked it out. I really enjoyed it personally!)
Asobi Asobase
Attack on Titan season 3

Currently Watching:
Tokyo Ghoul: RE season 2
A Certain Magical Index season 3
KONOSUBA

Ongoing: Black Clover, Seven Deadly Sins, Ajin: Demi-Human.

Tomarrow i'm going to see A Silent Voice: The Movie. It was a really great manga so im looking forward to it. Hope every one is having a great new year so far.

DARLING in the Franxx (I heard mixed reviews about this one, but glad I checked it out. I really enjoyed it personally!)
This anime...this anime was beautiful, man. I loved it..at least until they switched animation leads due to poor budgeting and completely tanked the ending in poorly rushed manner due to said budgeting. Still love it though. Won't ever forget it.

"Darling" -Zero Two :3

Reactions: Roo
Got caught up on Black Clover, and picked up Iron Blooded Orphans again. Right now i'm starting season 2.

Sucks that my living sitiation right now forces me to use wifi to stream. My free time Monday-Friday is during peak hours so crunchyroll is always buffering no matter how strong my wifi signal..

maybe i should just get up early sat and sun to binge some anime.

The Rising of the Shield Hero
The Promised Neverland
Black Clover - caught up finally
Domestic Girlfriend

and many many more spread across Crunchroll, FUNimation and other services >_<

Watched hi score girl last weekend. This week I've been watching magi.

Oh Potayto Chipp
If this dog was a potato, it'd be a good potato.
OH WAIT!

Last edited:
This season: Shield Hero, SAO Alicization, and Magical Girl Special Ops Asuka, but I'm current with reading The Promised Neverland.

I'll have to look over Anichart for this upcoming season, there's only like a week or so before shows start airing.

The trailer for Re:Zero season 2 came out a few days ago and I'm unbelievably pumped.

No Mob Psycho 100 S2? It was by far the best anime of the season... :(

Back