What anime are you currently watching?

I'll be looking at this tomorrow.
from Crunchyroll:
The first episode of Re:ZERO -Starting Life in Another World- Season 2 goes live on Crunchyroll on Wednesday, July 8 at 7:30am Pacific Time / 8:30am Mountain Time / 9:30am Central Time / 10:30am Eastern Time.

Summer season is gonna make up for the horrible spring season! SAOA finale, Re:Zero s2, God Of High School, Ascendance of a Bookworm, and the list goes on.

i am so burnt out on weekly anime, rip
right now my videos folder anime-wise: gundam x, rewatch of armor hunter mellowlink, kaiba, patlabor tv, tekkaman blade 1 and 2

Currently re-watching One Piece, just started 2nd chapter. After Alabasta and before Sky Island, I'll catch up on Re:Zero SLiAW s02 and SAO:A WoU.

ahahahahah tentacle r*pe scene less than 10 minutes in to the new SAOA episode. why is SAO so fucking awful?

Speak for yourself. (Obviously a joke, I'm not a perverted weeb, hehe)

Anyway: Deca-Dence is good, God Of High School is good, Re:Zero continues to be good, SAO continues to be garbage, Rent-a-Girlfriend looks like it's good but I'll just binge it when it's done, Misfit Of Demon King Academy looks fun from the clips I see, but I'll wait til it's done to watch.

what is deca-dence like, i know nothing about it but a few people have mentioned itg

It's one of those post-apocalyptic "Humans on a wasteland Earth fight aliens in order to survive" but with a pretttttty big twist that kicks in at the end of the first episode that makes it hard to tell the full scope of the premise without spoiling.

yeah i have it sitting on my hd now, shame i gotta sleep early tonight

This season is pretty dry. Apart from Maou Gakuin and SAO, there's not much that pick my interests. Well, there's also Houkago Teibou Nisshi but it was originally last season's.

So I'm watching and rewatching a lot of old shows (currently watching Bungou Stray Dogs and rewatching Non Non Biyori)

Fall is where it'll be at. And Winter, Winter will be love too.
i6kzs76.jpg

Hana Yori Dango and Re:Zero season 2.

Finished:
Log Horizon
The Rising of the Shield Hero
Demon Slayer: Kimetsu no Yaiba
A Certain Scientific Accelerator
Is It Wrong to Try to Pick Up Girls in a Dungeon? season 2
Trinity Seven
Dr. Stone
Naruto (Just rewatched this to refresh my memory before Shippuden)
Death Note
Accel World: Infinite Burst

Currently Watching:
Naruto Shippuden
Overlord
My Hero Academia season 4

Queue:
K
K: Seven Stories

Finished:
Naruto Shippuden
The Last Naruto Movie
My Hero Academia season 4
Tower of God

Currently Watching:
The God of High School
Sword Art Online (season whatever, I've lost count at this point)
Re:ZERO season 2
Rent-a-Girlfriend

Queue:
K
K: Seven Stories
Boruto: Naruto Next Generations (this one is super low priority since Shippuden took me forever to finish)
Kaguya-Sama: Love is War
Ushio and Tora
Overlord

The next big anime I'll tackle after finishing Naruto, will probably be Inuyasha. I only remember bits and pieces from watching it when I was younger and I never watched all of it, so it should be a good watch.

I tried MellMeta I beleive is the name, it was alright, kinda PSO'esque with one student of the world taking people through dangerous territory similar to that of Ragol. It's kinda cool but I'm still not sure if I like it enough.
Definitely going to revisit Goblin Slayer, and Demon Hunter. That's bout all on priority besides another one called M0nster.

Back