Weird mag glitches regarding Synchro and IQ stats

Toshiko

So I've been feeding a Varuna and Ila mag for a while, I've been giving monomates to both.

According to PSO-World, the monomate should give +2 Sync and -1 IQ to both mag of those mag types. Those are also the changes I see when I feed my mag.

However, when I log out and log back in, I find that both mags "reset" to having maxed out IQ and zero Synch, which is really weird.
I'm not sure about this, but I'm almost certain that at this point I've been feeding them enough monomates that they should have zero IQ and max Sync. But whenever I relog, it's the other way around.

The same thing, but the other way around, has been happening with my Kabanda mag. I give it monofluids, which should give +1 IQ and -1 Sync. But when I relogged I found that it has max Sync and zero IQ.

Edit: I'm wondering if it's possible that the server has the Sync and IQ change tables mixed up, causing a desync between what I see on the mag and what it's actual stats are?

Well, at least on my Varuna, I confirmed IQ/Sync is reversed.

Before I fed it a Moon Atomizer, I had 89 Sync / 74 IQ. After I fed it, my client showed the Mag with 92 Sync and 72 IQ.

I put the Mag into the bank, left the bank, then went to withdraw it and I had 87 Sync, 77 IQ. Exactly reversed. I'll try with another mag, but I think you're right. Will correct this on restart.

Yeah, OK, tested some other mags. Confirmed it across the board. When the server restarts at 12:30pm, along with the fixed weapon box fix, Mag sync and IQ will be repaired too.

Just to be sure, are you using the PMT Mag feed tables in the server to ensure that all items actually give the correct values? One of the most notorious BB bugs on SCHT is that the server's feeding tables are wrong, so you may think you're raising a Mag with certain stats, but after you relog, you'll have different stats. Mags also tend to de-evolve, especially when you're using fourth-stage evolutions. I think SCHT rounds down the stats when you bank your Mag, but I'm not sure.

Back