Weather Wizard Skylar Reporting

falkenjeff

I have quit the game
Guildcard
Guildcard 2
9icmZFK.png

I'm using my magical weather powers to influence a big storm of 25% DAR boost.

Sadly my powers are not yet strong enough to create a 2x exp storm on my own.

Please help by giving me your energy.

u9ikhrK.gif

We're on track to hit 98.2%.

I can maybe boost that up to 103%, but 108% is definitely out of my grasp unless you guys donate some energy.

I got distracted and didnt play pso all day (drove around, bought some gas.... Used gas cards to buy candy.... Did laundry)

We're on track to hit 97%. Might need some help for DAR boost not sure yet.

So I've been on this server for a bit, but this is kinda a noobish question... Do these kills include any and all kills made by everyone doing anything? Or do they have to be from certain quests?

All kills are included in the server milestones, difficulty, mode and quest do not matter. (Free Field counts too, for example, as does Challenge)

Remember to spread the word! If DAR boost makes people come back, we might hit 2x exp next week.

FYI 2x exp is basically in the bag this week if you guys keep it up.

I used my weather wizard powers to hit 25% DAR boost, which has helped our numbers this week.

And I have also used my weather wizard powers to kill 60k (soon 70k) monsters this week... Storm incoming.

We're at 88% with 49 hours to go. So we have 20% to go but still 29% of the remaining time. We should get another week of 2x EXP no problem. :D

I always enjoy these threads, Skylar. Keep 'em coming 8)

Back