#ViridiaProblems

Mr J

Guildcard
When and why was the Viridia Goran drop changed from Heaven Striker to the useless Flame Visit? Wasn't it bad enough that Viridia can't find Spread Needles and have to suffer ep2 for Frozen Shooters? I'm outright baffled now and question what this ID's good for as a ranger-centric ID.

Were people just getting too many of them?

I'm not so sure HS was ever on Viridia goran on Ephinea at any time...Are you referring to some old EP4 Sega drop charts? Ephinea uses custom ep4 drop charts (as well as ep2) because the actual final charts for the updated SEGA server were never known.

I mean correct me if I'm not remembering a specific drop on some old list but I don't remember a Viridia goran HS drop.

I remember it specifically because I was talking about it with a friend, looking at Eph's charts and mentioning that while his Greenill gets it from Pyro Gorans, Viridia got it from regular Gorans. Idk maybe I'm delusional or thinking of another item.
I'm probably just salty how I have to piggyback off others to get what are considered staple items for ranger, while using a "ranger oriented" ID. Wish I had rerolled sooner.

Viridia is pretty good as it finds v101 and Lame d' argent in ep4. You probably confused greenil with Viridia, as that ID finds HS.

6MyWloY.png

Used to be on Bluefull and Purple in early 2016, can't find any archives before then, but I think only rates changed in 2015. Soda stuck with the original Japanese charts while tinkering with the rates.

Might be thinking about the old Goran Detonator GREENILL drop. Sometimes ppl get those ID's mixed up. @Matt Might have old charts saved to cure curiousity.

Also if your characters were around before first week of May, 2017, then they should each have one section ID change through /modsecid. Unless you already used it, of course.

If only someone gets Real Nei's Claw.
(Was told that one finally dropped. Might be incorrect.)
Only ones I've seen are Girtablulu. As far as I know no Ilgil drops have happened. Crappy without hit anyway.

Viridia is actually one of the best IDs on Ephinea imo, because it has:

- both RR and PGF.
- the best frozen shooter drop in MA2 EP2.
- the best MA4C EP4 drops. (V101, Limiter, Heavenly/Arms and Lame d'Argent)
- probably the best Nei's Claw drop.
- exclusive L&K38 drop. (I heard it's great with high hit% for hucast)

I just want to defend myself in that Viridia was butts on the official servers.

...I didn't realize Ephinea made true Nei's a non-exclusive drop until this thread....oh well good thing I have blue and viridia

...I didn't realize Ephinea made true Nei's a non-exclusive drop until this thread....oh well good thing I have blue and viridia

That would be concerning if anyone gave half a shit about real Nei's Claw in the first place.

I swear to shit if Real Nei's and Poumn aren't on track for those soul items.

Back