Nappafact1on

Hey all, just wanted to introduce myself and say that I look forward to playing with you all!

Word of warning, I come from the Dreamcast game and am playing PC BB so if I start asking dumb questions please be patient with me. I wasn't even aware they made 3 more episodes after the main game launched...

Hi. You picked a good time to play. We currently have an event boost. (There is a command to disable it, /purist, if you don't actually like this, and it works for rooms you make).

Every week we have a chance to try and get more kills than the previous week. If we do, we get rewards.

P55vptS.png

https://ephinea.pioneer2.net/kill-counters/

Oh and welcome to Ephinea.

Welcome back to the fray fellow dc player. The games changed quite a bit since then, ep 2 and 4, class rebalances, hucaseal, ramarl and fomar.

Rare items are now red boxes, so watch out for those.

Id level a bit in ep 1 before trying ep2. Even more so for ep4. Subteranian deserts rough without a cure freeze.

Hey all, just wanted to introduce myself and say that I look forward to playing with you all!

Word of warning, I come from the Dreamcast game and am playing PC BB so if I start asking dumb questions please be patient with me. I wasn't even aware they made 3 more episodes after the main game launched...

Episode 3 was more about TCG if my memory/facts serve me right. So in actuality, only 2 more episodes. :( (Ep 2/4)

Welcome to the Forums, and back to PSO.

FYI: episode 4 one person mode has some neat quests where you get NPCs to use as meat shields. It's not actually scary if u do that.

I heard someone was compiling an ep3 private server. I'm not sure who and it could have been a dream hahaha. Anyways welcome dude.

Awwww Nappa-san, There are no Dumb questions dear! A lots changed for the better but the moment you start swinging or shooting, your pso mojo with start flowing again right away! Looking forward to pouncing and playing wiff you too! Welcome Home! =3

and hi Nappa, good 2 have you around. If anything comes up, just let us know :) What is your character name?

Everyone is making a comeback. Welcome back bro.

Ok, wow, what a response! To answer a few (the only one asked) Questions:

1) My in-game name is Nappa (RAcast, Pinkal). I'm generally on late at night/early morning due to irl obligations. Right now I'm going through what I'm guessing is the "story" missions (g-counter quests) in an attempt to get back into the groove and figure out if I want to go Rifle or Mech Gun, but after that it's party time!

Speaking of G-Counter, it's so weird. In the DC version I would always go (lets say I'm rolling fresh) "Dragon Run-> Quest Counter-> Dragon Run-> Quest Counter-> Rinse Lather Repeat" until I finished all the Forest quests and then moved on to the ruins. Having me do all the grinding naturally as the story progresses is a little off-putting, but I can deal and enjoy the game.

Have a good night all, and I'll see you on Ragol!

Back