Valentines Day

RoseBell69

The Empress
Guildcard
Valentines Day is approaching in 4 days...! What are your plans? Do you have a Significant Other? Do you uphold any special kind of traditions for this day? What would you like to receive on that day? What will you give as a gift?

For meeee... I don't have anyone lol but I think I'll probably live that day just like any other... but eh who knows if someone will approach me that day.

Valentines Day is approaching in 4 days...! What are your plans? Do you have a Significant Other? Do you uphold any special kind of traditions for this day? What would you like to receive on that day? What will you give as a gift?

For meeee... I don't have anyone lol but I think I'll probably live that day just like any other... but eh who knows if someone will approach me that day.

For I, just going to have a nice dinner out and see Deadpool. Nothing big like diamonds and all that. I'm sure you have a someone special as well RoseBell for that day. ;)

I unfortunately just got through losing a love... So, maybe i'll just tinder?

Who am i kidding, ima be home eating a whole cake, on pso.

For I, just going to have a nice dinner out and see Deadpool. Nothing big like diamonds and all that. I'm sure you have a someone special as well RoseBell for that day. ;)
Niiice! Where are you going to eat DinDinz at? Do you know of any good restaurants? I've been meaning to look up new restaurants to try out food from. :)

Not for the sake of Valentines Day but for the sake of me having someone would be nice... if that makes sense to you. But one can oooonly wish... in which case... I have someone in mind and heart.

Last edited:
I unfortunately just got through losing a love... So, maybe i'll just tinder?

Who am i kidding, ima be home eating a whole cake, on pso.
Aww... my apologies then, [D]. :( I hope this topic didn't trigger or stir anything bad in you. What kind of cake will you be eating?

Niiice! Where are you going to eat DinDinz at? Do you know of any good restaurants? I've been meaning to look up new restaurants to try out food from. :)

Not for the sake of Valentines Day but for the sake of me having someone would be nice... if that makes sense to you. ;) But one can oooonly wish... in which case... I have someone in mind and heart. ;)

I like Applebee's. The food is good and service is great. I'm sure you have someone you itching to talk to in your area but don't notice yet.

I like Applebee's. The food is good and service is great. I'm sure you have someone you itching to talk to in your area but don't notice yet.
Yeah that's true, Apple Bees is a pretty chill place to dine at. :) I went there four years ago, I wonder how the menus has changed by now. I normally go there during the Summers because I like the menu better at that time than at any other time of the year.

Also I wouldn't say that I have someone itching to talk to in my area, but someone that's within a few States of range from New York heading towards mid-US.

No plans here. My boyfriend and I don't have anyone to watch the kiddos, so we'll probably just go to the store and buy a bunch of chocolate. :)

No plans here. My boyfriend and I don't have anyone to watch the kiddos, so we'll probably just go to the store and buy a bunch of chocolate. :)
Lol! I'll watch the kids for you <3 Also Dottiiiiiiiiiiii, my daughterrr in PSOBB <3

None of us can ever truly be forever alone here, because:

kzABAnh.jpg

That being said...

I will probably just be sitting here, playing this damn game and perhaps eating a pizza.

Reactions: Mad
If only you were closer, I'd find out just how surprising your "pickel" is.

I'm going to see Deadpool with my boyfriend. It's a stroke of luck we both got the day off, I'm looking forward to it.

Back