Valentines Day

My wife's birthday is tomorrow, so we will go out to dinner at a local place, and I'll buy some pastries at the bakery for her I think. Buying a larger gift for her that she is already aware of as a joint Christmas/Bday/Valentines present. Actual Valentines day we will be out and about, but maybe I'll get her some ice cream? XD

My wife's birthday is tomorrow, so we will go out to dinner at a local place, and I'll buy some pastries at the bakery for her I think. Buying a larger gift for her that she is already aware of as a joint Christmas/Bday/Valentines present. Actual Valentines day we will be out and about, but maybe I'll get her some ice cream? XD
Happy Early Birthday to your wife! <3 Which DinDinz place will you be heading to and which bakeries do you go for sugary sweet goodness? For ice cream I personally recommend going to Carvel. God I love Carvel and their ice creams, it's so delicious there. I usually always get either mint chocolate chip or vanilla ice cream, which are both my #1 favorite flavors... though I highly prefer mint chocolate chip but wouldn't complain about vanilla!

Nothing Sunday night since my fiancee is charge nurse that day. I'll probably be playing some Xbox or some PSO.

We are going to the Keys and staying tomorrow and saturday though and chilling at bahia honda.

Happy Early Birthday to your wife! <3 Which DinDinz place will you be heading to and which bakeries do you go for sugary sweet goodness? For ice cream I personally recommend going to Carvel. God I love Carvel and their ice creams, it's so delicious there. I usually always get either mint chocolate chip or vanilla ice cream, which are both my #1 favorite flavors... though I highly prefer mint chocolate chip but wouldn't complain about vanilla!

A local place called Kaldera, and the bakery is called Jaarsma Bakery (It's Dutch). Very yum yums! Hmm maybe I will take her out to one of the various froyo locations nearby where we will be. :D Carvel sounds yummy!

going to stay home, play videogames and start preparing for magfest. Maybe tackle my backlog, maybe play PSO, or just maybe play some Catherine. so many options

A local place called Kaldera, and the bakery is called Jaarsma Bakery (It's Dutch). Very yum yums! Hmm maybe I will take her out to one of the various froyo locations nearby where we will be. :D Carvel sounds yummy!
Just took a look at each of the menus of those places you listed... ohhhhhhh myyyyyyyy God! ♥ . ♥ I want those so badly now LOL. :D

Sunday so probably pigging out on Ice Cream and playing video games.

Just kidding, probably doing Mechanics homework in for Monday. ;w;

Back