Update: 28/08/17

Matt

Administrator
Staff member
Guildcard
Here's the change log for this update:
  • The restriction on multi-clienting has been removed.
  • When joining a game with PSO2 drops with multiclients, clients after the first will not receive any drops. Furthermore, the drop rate will not be reduced if the same player joins more than once.
    • When the client which is receiving drops leaves, the next client will have drops permitted, so using ID bots or so should not cause any issues.
    • Connecting from the same IP on different systems is fine, so you'll still be able to play fine with your partner/spouse/roommate/sibling/etc.
  • The radius restriction under PSO2 drops has been removed due to the multiclienting restrictions.
  • Scape Dolls will now appear as a green dot on the map. This takes effect for all modes since we figured Normal Mode users may be interested in Scape Dolls as well (I have just realised I forgot to fix the pricing... I'll do this very soon!!)
  • All Event Items will now display on the area map as blue dots.
  • The Scavenger has had his logic changed for his gambles, to fix any potential issues with him.
Thanks to Tofuman for looking into these and implementing them!

Regarding multiboxing:

Using multiple computers to get around the PSO2 drop multiclient restrictions is not allowed. If there is any evidence of you doing this, you'll be warned or banned depending on frequency and offence. Please note that it's obvious if two different people are playing or if one person is playing on two different computers, so don't worry about getting caught up in an accidental ban.

If you need to use two computers for any reason, you may use the Classic drop style.

We hope you continue to enjoy playing on Ephinea!

Last edited:
Can't go into Auldrant ever since the new update, also I notice there is always 1 person and no parties on Auldrant

Looks like last time the ship loaded quests it decided to have a memory error, but the ship didn't go down, so it wasn't noticed... It'll need to be restarted which will probably be done tomorrow evening at earliest.

Back