Upcoming games you've been anticipating!

GoingHarika

The Ephinea community has a wide enthusiasm with video games so maybe we can share a few more through this thread. ^_^

Well I'm waiting for,

Cook Serve Delicious 2 (on Steam) (2016?)
Syberia 3 (2016 December)
Shenmue 3 (2017 December)
Final Fantasy 7 remake (2017?/TBA)

^_^

Resident evil 2 remake. I'm really hoping it doesn't get messed up by trying to make it like those disasters RE5/6.

To be honest I rarely play many games now days but backed Shenmue 3's kick starter $160. I'm so glad this game is getting made. Looking forward to its release.

Etrian Odyssey V N3D's <3

I might actually buy a N3D's for this game. A cheap model though since I try to take not blow my entire paycheck all at once.

Battlefield 1 and Shenmue 3. Hoping a new Forza gets announced at E3

Not really a game, but I'm also excited for the Nvidia 1080 / 1070 cards or AMD's Polaris / vega lineup of cards from the 3rd party vendors (because fuck reference cards) in the near future.

Ballistic NG! It's a fan-made game that emulates the PSX WipEout games (specifically 2097/XL and Wip3out) and will have a whopping 22 courses (along with mirror versions) and all the classic game modes along with Zone from the later series (best game mode).

It's actually in beta right now, but it's still very playable. (Can download it here) Can't wait for the full version since it will include custom track and ship editors, more tracks and online multiplayer. Hype.

Resident evil 2 remake. I'm really hoping it doesn't get messed up by trying to make it like those disasters RE5/6.
Also looking forward to this assuming they do it REmake style and not "modern gameplay". I really miss the original RE formula, I could not get into RE4 and onwards.

It's hoping against fate right now because last I read up on it, they're bringing in people who were working on a RE2 styled mod of RE6 that they C&D'd. They're brought them in for ideas and such...that doesn't bode well in my eyes. We'll have to wait and see as E3 is approaching. Hopefully we see gameplay. :D

Battlefield 1 and Shenmue 3. Hoping a new Forza gets announced at E3

Not really a game, but I'm also excited for the Nvidia 1080 / 1070 cards or AMD's Polaris / vega lineup of cards from the 3rd party vendors (because fuck reference cards) in the near future.
I'm thrilled to see benchmarks of the new cards, can't wait to get the new ones.

RE2HD (not hopeful but I still like the genre shift 4/5/6 games so I win even if they fuck it up...kinda...)
Tsukhimie remake (soon™)
1080 Strix (this is game. Fuck you. Give it to me. Please don't sell out on release. plsplspls. 3x quieter!!!)
Crackdown 3 (soon?™)
whatever Ys is supposed to be coming to PS4 (soon???™)

Also just the typical reminder for Nintendo that if you do F-Zero a solid I will buy whatever gimmicky bullshit NX is supposed to be.

In no particular order, most are already pre-ordered :
- Tokyo Mirage Sessions #FE (Shin Megami Tensei / Fire Emblem crossover) (WiiU)
- Star Ocean Integrity And Faithlessness (PS4)
- God Eater 2 Rage Burst + God Eater Resurrection bundle (PS4)
- Odin Sphere Leifthrasir (I pre-ordered this one on PSVita instead of PS4)
- Etrian Odyssey V (3DS)
- Destiny : Rise of Iron (Expansion) (PS4)
- World of Warcraft Legion (Expansion)

Not exactly a game but rather custom textures. This is pretty awesome, might actually give me a (shallow) reason to replay twilight princess, especially since Nintendo's HD remaster sucked.

Currently waiting for the new KOF and Yakuza 0 next year.
Like many here I'm also hoping the RE2 remake is as good as the first remake. Fingers crossed.

KOF XIV
God Eater 2 RB on Steam
Ace Combat 7
NieR: Automata

I don't really play all that many games outside of PSO, but I mostly want these.

Back