Unsure about item reward milestones

Kamui

S.
Guildcard
Elenor Mag, woohoo. Oh wait...
Still trying to figure out how to get 500,000 kills on one character until 9/24 without having to bunk off work. ^^

Seriously though:
"Item rewards with a kill gate require a character to have personally contributed at least that amount of kills to the total kill count for the event."

Either I don't understand that correctly, or it means I'd have to kill more than 13,000 enemies every day from now until 9/24.
Which means I'd have to do like... 30 MAs a day? Provided I kill almost everything?
So at least 16 hours of hunting every day or what? xD

In other words, if you got a job, no Elenor for you.
Inaccurate math btw, just calculated roughly.

Whatever, please enlighten me if I got that wrong. :D

Some of the rewards have a personal kill requirement in addition to the server-wide milestone in order to claim. They'll be clear once we reach those milestones.

Oh damn. So I need to start finishing MA4 to get badges to get elenor. Good to know XD

Ooooohhhhh. I assumed everyone just got an Elenor for participating in the event, since there was no killgate.

On a side note, anyone knows how much it will cost in $$$ or badges? lol (Platinum badge? T.T)

The Elenor Mag (possibly Cell) will be an item given to all players at the end of the event, regardless of kills. Will need to log in at least once though.

If there is a kill amount required for any rewards, it will be displayed like:

Elenor Mag [Kills Required: 5,000] | 500,000 kills needed! (I don't remember the exact wording)

The Elenor Mag (possibly Cell) will be an item given to all players at the end of the event, regardless of kills. Will need to log in at least once though.

If there is a kill amount required for any rewards, it will be displayed like:

Elenor Mag [Kills Required: 5,000] | 500,000 kills needed! (I don't remember the exact wording)

Just to confirm, kills counted for the event are the ones from MA4 or anywhere, like for badge drops? And in case you do start the quest but don't finish it, thus the /bth or wtv command banner shows 0 kills, will it still count for the "one" kill required for the event?

MA4 specifically, though they are counted on death and not quest clear.

Yeah, but I play HC, so I don't want to die :p

So as long as I get any kind of kills in MA4, it will be logged for the event. Completion of the quest or not?

Are the items that are rewarded to all players for free at the end of the event (i.e. Item Ticket and Elenor) also eventually to be added to the badge shops? So far this just applies to the item ticket.

MA4 specifically, though they are counted on death and not quest clear.

What? I thought this wasn't the case. Referring to these two posts...

MA4 Episode 1, talk to Irene after mission complete.
MA4 Episode 4, talk to Gillam after mission complete.

Forget who to talk to in Episode 2.

These are your total kills across the event. Not your MA4 kills. At the moment, you can't find out your MA4 kills or old ticket count through the NPC.

That's right. Whatever number is displayed in MA4 (sorry, didn't realise it got changed) is however many kills you've contributed towards the event milestone, and is what will be judged for "you need X number of kills to get this" rewards.

The number displayed in MA4 is what is judged for your kill milestones, according to you. That number is all kills, not just MA4 kills, according to Sodaboy. So all of your kills throughout PSO count for the event, no? Not just MA4 kills?

The event is in MA4 only. That post is saying that the kills displayed from the NPC is the kills from MA4 during the event, and not the standard MA4 kill counter (which is not tied to any event).

You do get an Elenor Mag, Spuz's post is wrong.

Back