unitxt_j.prs

Matt

Administrator
Staff member
Guildcard
Hi.

I noticed there was recently a unitxt added to the patch server, which ended up overwriting my custom unitxt that removed the ALLCAPS from the games. Personally I'm not a big fan of the default unitxt because of those ALLCAPS, so;

1. Is that unitxt file planning to stay on the patch server indefinitely?

2. If no, does it have any changes from the default unitxt that comes with Teth servers / Ephinea (eg: should I be editing this one)?

Sorry for bothering. ・。・v

The unitxt on the patch server fixes the gamepad configuration text and a couple of broken item name/descriptions. So, that's why it's included. I don't know how long I'll keep it on there. I guess I should update the default client to have it. But it's going to be there for a little while, sorry. Maybe a week or two.

Actually, I'm probably going to UNCAPS the text anyway within the next couple of days, so don't trip.

Yay, thank you. :p

There's a few things inside flavour text (EPISODE, Select a SHIP..., etc), but the rares not screaming at me is the most important part. :p If you want I can edit the unitxt for those things so you don't have to.

Oh man, this is getting better and better with every patch update! "Skyly", "Lv101" on the character select... :D

I'm actually a fan of the all caps. Can I get it to appear client side?

You could overwrite it after the game has finished the patch process (no patch to do download), but would need to do it every time and restore the backup when you start the game or it will patch.

Back