Understanding Virus Armor: Lafuteria

Itchitaka

Pardon my ignorance, but I'm having a little trouble understanding the following off of the wiki page for Virus Armor: Lafuteria:

"In order to receive a max-stat Lafuteria, the base Stink Frame must have at least 90 DFP (+50/+85) and 35 EVP (+20/+85)."

What I'm not understanding are the (+50/+85) and (+20/+85) parts.

I found a Stink Frame just now and unequipped all of my gear (including my Mag) and went to check out the Stink Frame.

My DFP goes from 503 --> 605 (improvement of 102) and my EVP goes from 691 --> 784 (improvement of 93).

Would this mean that the Virus Armor: Lafuteria created would have max stats??

Thanks!

If you look on the wiki at Stink Frame, its Stats are variable (40-125 DFP and 15-100 EVP).

The numbers you see in brackets are specifying this range: Meaning 50 out of the possible 85 DFP and 20 of the possible 85 EVP the Stink frame can have. (If you add that +50 DFP and +20 EVP to the base stats of the Stink Frame you will see the Number mentioned before the brackets)

According to what you have said, this stink frame should be usable for lafuteria. You can always get someone who has the item reader to check the item for you if you are unsure (or get the lua addons your self, the floor reader is amazing)

If you look on the wiki at Stink Frame, its Stats are variable (40-125 DFP and 15-100 EVP).

The numbers you see in brackets are specifying this range: Meaning 50 out of the possible 85 DFP and 20 of the possible 85 EVP the Stink frame can have. (If you add that +50 DFP and +20 EVP to the base stats of the Stink Frame you will see the Number mentioned before the brackets)

According to what you have said, this stink frame should be usable for lafuteria. You can always get someone who has the item reader to check the item for you if you are unsure (or get the lua addons your self, the floor reader is amazing)

Thank you very much for the explanation, though I am still a bit confused by what you said about the ranges and adding +50 and +20 to get the numbers before the parentheses.

I stared at the numbers for the Stink Frame a bit longer and noticed that if you subtract the min number from the max number you get 85 for each stat: 125- 40 and 100-15.

So basically the numbers in the parentheses only really matter when you're comparing Stink Frame to Stink Frame? (i.e. the maximum spread for DFP and EVP when comparing one Stink Frame to another is 85 points)

Based on what I mentioned before, I would conclude that the DFP and EVP for the Stink Frame I found is DFP 102 and EVP 93, respectively.

So based on what the wiki says, a Lafuteria using this Stink frame would result in max stats, correct?

Back