Unable to log in due to server being full

Hello.

I'm trying to connect but am receiving a message:

"(No916)
This server is full.
Please try connecting again later."

I know that this is not the case as I had my friend log out and log back in, he was able to do so without issue. I reinstalled the server in hopes that this would fix the issue but it did not.

Any advice?

Thanks!

(Screenshot attached)

Attachments

• Capture.PNG
    Capture.PNG
    641 KB · Views: 22
Same here + a .dll problem that make an infinite update but never properly install the .dll
maybe it is related?

I have that server full problem on my side as well. Plus, windows defender consider the updated .dll file as a trojan and makes me erase it everytime.

I guess it concerns a few people here

I have that server full problem on my side as well. Plus, windows defender consider the updated .dll file as a trojan and makes me erase it everytime.

I guess it concerns a few people here
YUP! Happened to mew mew too! oddly pso is already in the exclusion list...yet it still blocks PSO updated... So...mew simply turned the win defender off lol

You need to whitelist the ephinea.dll file in your AV as they tend to not like it, that will fix the server is full error.

Oh just that one file?. I have the whole folder blocked from my av haha.

YUP! Happened to mew mew too! oddly pso is already in the exclusion list...yet it still blocks PSO updated... So...mew simply turned the win defender off lol
i had the same problem as you, worked the same way, had to disable win defender.....
There isn't a way to run this with the win defender on? I already put on the exception list the psobb launcher. But if I try to put the ephinea.dll, it won't allow, because it's a false positive.....anybody knows how?

i had the same problem as you, worked the same way, had to disable win defender.....
There isn't a way to run this with the win defender on? I already put on the exception list the psobb launcher. But if I try to put the ephinea.dll, it won't allow, because it's a false positive.....anybody knows how?
The problem is that the DLL is not in the exclusion list
You better add the whole folder and be done with it.

Whats funny is mew ended up even GOOGLING "How do i remove Widows10 defender?" And all she got was pretty much how to toggle it off and even saw a post "You CANT Uninstall WIN Defender".... "How to uninstall win10 defender" looked sketchy lol. Pretty sure patience will allow mew to find a simple method of removing the stoopid thing completely. Already have latest Malwarebytes so windefender can get bent! lol

The problem is that the DLL is not in the exclusion list
You better add the whole folder and be done with it.
thats what i said.....i tryed to do that, didn't work cause the computer think its a virus (thats what i said about the false positive, it's a computer language term)

I tryed to add the folder as exception on firewall and win defender.......if i cant find solution fuck that.....ill shut win def to play....

thats what i said.....i tryed to do that, didn't work cause the computer think its a virus (thats what i said about the false positive, it's a computer language term)

I tryed to add the folder as exception on firewall and win defender.......if i cant find solution fuck that.....ill shut win def to play....
I know what a false positive is, ty
I have issues with some programs I build and folder exceptions have always worked for me.

Whats funny is mew ended up even GOOGLING "How do i remove Widows10 defender?" And all she got was pretty much how to toggle it off and even saw a post "You CANT Uninstall WIN Defender".... "How to uninstall win10 defender" looked sketchy lol. Pretty sure patience will allow mew to find a simple method of removing the stoopid thing completely. Already have latest Malwarebytes so windefender can get bent! lol
Try getting the Uber app off your phone
You can't, unless you root your phone. You can delete your account if you email their support team, but the app is there to stay.

So this happened to me and my best friend the other day as well, but she's not tech-savvy, and in another country, so after I fixed it for myself, I tried to fix it for her as well. But after that it only says that "PSOBB has crashed and will close" for her.
Now I assume she will have to reinstall the whole thing and try to get around the computer saying that the dll file is a trojan. but honestly, if it then is still effed up for her, I know her, she won't try again.
Should it really be this complicated? Shouldn't noobs be able to play as well? Otherwise, this is faster-dying game than it has to be.

Back