TTF very hard bug

billythesnipe

Guildcard
so I finished TTF on very hard with an A rank and irene said I was rewarded with a scape doll but when i checked my inventory i didn't get it even though i wasn't full or anything. I'm not asking for a scape doll or anything because I have plenty but I think its weird that i didn't get the item reward from irene even after talking to her multiple times.

so I finished TTF on very hard with an A rank and irene said I was rewarded with a scape doll but when i checked my inventory i didn't get it even though i wasn't full or anything. I'm not asking for a scape doll or anything because I have plenty but I think its weird that i didn't get the item reward from irene even after talking to her multiple times.
Are you Hardcore by any chance?

Yes, he is.

Yo, Epic all quest rewards in regard to scape doll are blocked from our (hardcore) accounts as it would be to easy to farm, so we get nothing. Its pretty normal. Iv'e had about 300 nurse lands on gallon recently just to torment me as we can't have it. (nurse=scape) XD.

Last edited:
Yes, he is.

Yo, Epic all quest rewards in regard to scape doll are blocked from our (hardcore) accounts as it would be to easy to farm, so we get nothing. Its pretty normal. Iv'e had about 300 nurse lands on gallon recently just to torment me as we canthave it. (nurse=scape) XD.
Dam, das rough. I never thought of that. HC being trolled by those scape doll prizes. Us normies never see the struggle.
Doesn't mean I'll stop dropping dolls to troll :p D:

Dam, das rough. I never thought of that. HC being trolled by those scape doll prizes. Us normies never see the struggle.
Doesn't mean I'll stop dropping dolls to troll :p D:

I find it more of a troll to drop luck mats since they don't jingle tbh.

I find it more of a troll to drop luck mats since they don't jingle tbh.
Damn, dis next level. You'd have to be pretty sick in the head to give no fair play of there not being a jingle :p :D

Back