TTF - post dragon freeze

shadow_FIX

ephinea music instructor
never seen anything like this happen in all my years playing...

quite simply, i joined a party of three (4 total) and played TTF through the dragon, and after his dying animation, i was running around trying to find my player on the camera to avoid getting hit by his fall. when the completion dialogue came around, i was next to a box with my gun partially in it, and at that time i could not move or press any buttons. the game did not freeze; i was able to see the other players moving around and breaking boxes, but i resorted to force-quitting the game.

not sure if it's helpful, but i thought i would report it here nonetheless.

Never heard of that either. :p Sounds like your input stopped working or some other oddity. To me, that sounds like something glitched with your client and not necessarily the server.

This happens to me sometimes if I try to talk and a prompt pops up before I can finish.

hmm, interesting. i don't remember trying to talk, but i could have inadvertently hit space before the dialogue.

then again, i used to pride myself in being able to fire off chats before ttf dialogues, so who knows. thanks for the replies regardless :)

Back