Trade with Ade :D (updated 01/24/2019)

Yellow barrier is .5 PD? If so, would you take 250k meseta? Or would you do the barrier and smartlink for 1 pd?

Ah, sorry. I have like 13 million Meseta ATM. Also, Smartlink is very fair at 1 PD. Per my thread:

3. If your total purchase comes out to X.5 PDs, you may as well pick another 1/2 PD item, because I'm not able to make change, and you'll just have to round up. (I was making change using HP mats before, but I was being way too favorable to others on this, and I don't want to hurt myself.)

May as well find something else you like and make a 2 PD purchase :)

Ah, sorry. I have like 13 million Meseta ATM. Also, Smartlink is very fair at 1 PD. Per my thread:

3. If your total purchase comes out to X.5 PDs, you may as well pick another 1/2 PD item, because I'm not able to make change, and you'll just have to round up. (I was making change using HP mats before, but I was being way too favorable to others on this, and I don't want to hurt myself.)

May as well find something else you like and make a 2 PD purchase :)

NP. Ill pass on the smartlink and get 1 of the samurai armor and yellow barrier for 1 pd.

I'm beginning hard enforcement of my rule about not giving in-game name. PMs or posts that don't specify in-game name will be deleted.

I would like to buy a smartlink for 1pd,
char name Julian* Yelloboze Lv125 HUmar, ty

Hi Ade - Can I buy a heavenly/power? Also, how much are you selling Jellen/Zalure 20 for? Gunz^^ is mah name.

Level 15 S & D, 10 luck mats, hit Ophelie Seize, and a team invite when we're both online again. Haha

And Nancy, Causty, Caust, Derrick, whatever lol

Last edited:
Back