Trade with Ade :D (updated 01/24/2019)

Ade

;3
Please give your in-game name if you want something. Orders that do not specify in-game name will be absolutely 100% ignored without exception.

Other notes:

1. Do not assume that I know your in-game name even if we've traded before; my memory is terrible. Furthermore, if your in-game name is the SAME as your forum name, don't assume that I know this, either. If your in-game name in your signature, that's fine.

2. Anything that doesn't have a price after it is 1/2 of a PD. However, I reserve the right to say that something is more than 1/2 of a PD if I made a genuine error. (This is unlikely; I just don't want to screw myself.) I also reserve the right not to sell something if I accidentally posted something up that I didn't mean to sell (I used Bank Reader to get all of this).

3. If your total purchase comes out to X.5 PDs, you may as well pick another 1/2 PD item, because I'm not able to make change, and you'll just have to round up. (I was making change using HP mats before, but I was being way too favorable to others on this, and I don't want to hurt myself.)

4. Please do not offer Luck Mats or PCs as a substitute for PDs. My prices are generally very fair, so I ask that PDs are used. Thanks.

Recent updates:

07/30/2019: Taking this down till after summer event.

Last edited:
Hello,

I would like the following:

FLAME GARMENT [Slots: 0] [DEF: 16/EVP: 3]
Tech Gifoie Lv: 29

If I understood correctly, that would be 1 PD (for both), correct?

Let me know when you are available. My in-game name is a Hucast called "Albert".

Thanks!

I would like to purchase the following:
DISKA OF BRAVEMAN [20/0/0/0|30]
V501
THIRTEEN [Slots: 1] [DEF: 1/EVP: 7]
God/Battle

This should come up to a total of 3 PDs I believe?
I would be purchasing on my HUcaseal, DeltaNi.

I would like to purchase the following:
DISKA OF BRAVEMAN [20/0/0/0|30]
V501
THIRTEEN [Slots: 1] [DEF: 1/EVP: 7]
God/Battle

This should come up to a total of 3 PDs I believe?
I would be purchasing on my HUcaseal, DeltaNi.

Ah, Senpai already asked for the 30h Braveman but it was via PM. I should have marked it as reserved. Would you like the 35 hitter instead? I realize it's a PD more but hey, 5 more hit :D

Hello!, I like to buy these if they are still available :

OPHELIE SEIZE [0/15/15/0|20] 1 PD
ANO BAZOOKA [0/0/0/0|25] 0.5 PD
SMARTLINK 1 PD
Tech Anti Lv: 7 0.5P

Hey there. I would like that Blue Black Stone if you still have it. My in game name is Jessie5.

Yellow barrier is .5 PD? If so, would you take 250k meseta? Or would you do the barrier and smartlink for 1 pd?

Back