To the streamers out there.

DillyDV

FOnewearl
Guildcard
Is there anyone that streams PSO? I don't care if they have 1000 followers or 2 just as long as they're doing the high level stuff I've never gotten to. I've put so many hours into this game via GC but it's always been to get back to where my data was deleted which was around level 80! I'm interested in watching a skillful and high level player go through tough content and doing it well.

Other than these, there is @GuardianGirth and @Ade who both stream from time to time. I'd link their twitches but icr. I dont know any others except NDW who doesn't play anymore and Symtex who was only here briefly?

Stream link is in signature. I'm not currently playing at this moment but feel free to add me :D

Nobody ever watches me LoL

Think my streams might the most boring because I also stream PSOPCv2 (hope you like 4:3 ratio tresh.) In addition ... I rarely stream. So that's working out. :/

Reactions: Ade
Think my streams might the most boring because I also stream PSOPCv2 (hope you like 4:3 ratio tresh.) In addition ... I rarely stream. So that's working out. :/
Well what's your twitch?

I streamed for a bit last night, but I was running VH Crater on Bluefull hunting for Heavenly / Arms and Photon Crystals. I only had 2 viewers for about 5 minutes and they probably left because it was boring AF. xD

I streamed for a bit last night, but I was running VH Crater on Bluefull hunting for Heavenly / Arms and Photon Crystals. I only had 2 viewers for about 5 minutes and they probably left because it was boring AF. xD
Need to stream when you're running with us lol

Congratulations.
> Ade

Reactions: Ade
Back