To The Deepest Blue Ticket rewards list?

Kaist

Does anyone know if there's a list of what you can get from the special supply tickets in this quest? I farmed up about 30 tickets to try out the rewards and it's setup in a lottery style distribution with no way to check what each tier of reward gives exactly.

So far I've gotten:
1st place - Haven't seen yet
2nd place - Meseta (200k the one time I got it)
3rd place - Haven't seen yet
4th place - Random Material
5th place - Random Grinder

Running MA4 C Episode 1 on Normal takes a little over 20 mins and is pretty boring so I'm trying to find out if there's anything interesting you can get with the tickets.

Kaist said:
Does anyone know if there's a list of what you can get from the special supply tickets in this quest? I farmed up about 30 tickets to try out the rewards and it's setup in a lottery style distribution with no way to check what each tier of reward gives exactly.

So far I've gotten:
1st place - Haven't seen yet
2nd place - Meseta (200k the one time I got it)
3rd place - Haven't seen yet
4th place - Random Material
5th place - Random Grinder

Running MA4 C Episode 1 on Normal takes a little over 20 mins and is pretty boring so I'm trying to find out if there's anything interesting you can get with the tickets.

1st place gives you prices in this order:
*note* once you remake the game you will start again at samurai armor.
Samurai armor (decent frame for lvl 80 till you can use a better frame)
Girasole (double saber, basically for HP sacrifice but looks rly cool too)
Friendring (boosts some stats according to your GC's and team members? i remember it was rly bugged)
PC
PD
further its just pds
2nd place is always 200k meseta
3rd place tp/luck/hp mat? im not sure maybe someone can correct this
4th all other mats
5th grinders

that should be it

Grand Prize:

Samurai Armor
Girasole
Friend Ring
Photon Crystal

2nd Prize:

Always 200k

3rd Prize:

HP, TP or Luck Material

4th Prize:

Power, Def, or Evade Material

5th Prize:

Monogrinder, Digrinder, Trigrinder

Somewhere in there you can get a Photon Drop too...

It also depends upon which one you put up. There are at least three different versions, and each one has an extra prize or two.

Ah, thanks for the replies! The grand prize rewards look like good enough reasons to keep farming tickets.

Aleron Ives said:
It also depends upon which one you put up. There are at least three different versions, and each one has an extra prize or two.

Can you elaborate on this a little? I've only seen the quest show up in the Episode 2 Event list so I'm not sure how to do the other versions unless it's tied to difficulty.

Multiple versions of the quest exist, but only one of them is available. Whether you can get every possible prize depends upon which version Soda used.

I was meant to comment on this earlier, but the 1st place prize pool should not be restarting when you remake a game. Once you get your Girasole and Samurai Armours, you aren't supposed to get more on the same character. If it's doing that now, something isn't being written properly.

PS: Photon Drop comes after Photon Crystal.

Back