thinking of quiting

Ps0master

Guy's I had a good run and fun times but I think I'm done playing pso. I love the game but it is taking up way too much time of my life. I may be back but idk

Re: I'm quiting

I'm sorry to hear that. I'll miss seeing you around.

I'll be online tonight to see you for the last time.

T__________________T

It's really sad to see you go. You were one of the first friends I ever made on this server, and seeing you go about a month later makes me sad. However, I do respect your decision, and wherever you go and all, I hope for the best of luck to you, and be safe.

it's been fun bro, you were one of the few players who actually played on ultimate.
i do hope you change your mind though, i'd rather see you keep playing inactively then giving away all your items.

Wow so many people leaving, this is kinda sad. I hope you have luck elsewhere.

Cyan quit, Matt is kinda on hiatus for personal reasons, and 2 of my friends which is why I dissolved my team, and others are taking leaves in the intro section.

Everyone might be leaving...but I'm not :cool:

My friends quit too...

alright, peace skye. it was good playing a few games and talking with ya.

Sometimes life changes. Trust me I felt like that when I retired from SCHT back last year. Came back to support the new server.

Colette said:
Cyan quit, Matt is kinda on hiatus for personal reasons, and 2 of my friends which is why I dissolved my team, and others are taking leaves in the intro section.

im still here for you darling, and i'll never leave your side<3

Im gonna take a break for a while and see if that helps. I've rage quit a few games in the past and gave away every thING many times. I need to take my time on this one

government said:
Colette said:

<3

Nebula said:
government said:
Colette said:

<3

It's been like 7 years since I got roll'd. :lol:

thanx for the positive support guys. I miss the game and teaming up with my friends .. but I'm forcing myself sum time away so I can focus on sum goals in life I have Idk why when I play pso it takes over and I can't stop. if I decide to leave for good I am going to give away all my stuff but we shall see. I kinda regret making this post and should of took sum time off from the beggining before anouncing I was quiting but what done is done. I'll be back to let you guys know till then happy hunting.

Back