There any coffee lovers?

When you give your 7 shot espresso to you friend and it makes them go to sleep..

Better than energy drinks, keep the caffiene up!

When you give your 7 shot espresso to you friend and it makes them go to sleep..

Better than energy drinks, keep the caffiene up!
You drink too much caffiene and crash in the middle of games lol

< 28
coffee is pretty much the worst, but still better than tea
also you can buy 90 200mg caffeine tablets for under $4

... I don't like coffee. I like the Boost in the morning, but it tears my stomach up awful. Can't do it.

Personally I love the taste of it and love it in almost all forms, black, with sugar, in ice cream, hell I even started eating the beans one time. I really don't like it when It's too sweet though and often stay away from a lot of cafes, Starbucks doesn't even make good coffee.

It was better than adderall in my opinion.
Mew herself had to take Ritalin as a child with ADHD... When mew became an Adult she found a not so safe way of controlling her ADHD... its called.... THE MILITARY! lolz!!! Mew had counted over 22 ways an F-16 can KILL/MAIM/BLIND/DEAFEN/Overall just RUIN your day/life both Running and just sitting there. ADHD ppl learn REAL quick, You dont pay attention... YOU or Someone next to you DIES! XD! Fun Fun Fun! lol

Personally I love the taste of it and love it in almost all forms, black, with sugar, in ice cream, hell I even started eating the beans one time. I really don't like it when It's too sweet though and often stay away from a lot of cafes, Starbucks doesn't even make good coffee.
Mew doesn't drink coffee anymore, But her Latin roots demands she at least savor the AROMA of it! =3. There are supermarkets here with a bin of fresh Whole coffee beans of assorted types you just SCOOP and put in a bag yourself. Mew can often be seen Sticking her entire head in the bin and INHALING <3 <3 <3.

Mew herself had to take Ritalin as a child with ADHD... When mew became an Adult she found a not so safe way of controlling her ADHD... its called.... THE MILITARY! lolz!!! Mew had counted over 22 ways an F-16 can KILL/MAIM/BLIND/DEAFEN/Overall just RUIN your day/life both Running and just sitting there. ADHD ppl learn REAL quick, You dont pay attention... YOU or Someone next to you DIES! XD! Fun Fun Fun! lol
If you learn to control it I heard ADHD can be more of a blessing than a curse

Yes, it's waaay healthier, but a lot less instant, rather it is more mid lines my awakeness, if that makes sense
It's my favorite kind of tea, I have no idea why people like green tea so much when It tastes so awful and other kinds of tea just make me sleepy.

Black tea is definitely great, green tea depending on where you get it from needs stuff dumped into it to be tasty. I usually put honey in mine. =d

Honey is a nice sweetener, I usually use fruit juice in mine.

I started drinking coffee when I was 14. Loved it ever since.

Back