There any coffee lovers?

Lolichan

Shifta and Deband slave for hire
Guildcard
To be honest I never thought I would become a daily coffee consumer, but after starting to drink a cup a every morning just so I could get out of bed I've grown a love for It. At first I saw It as a problem because I had too much love for It and was drinking about three cups a day and was worried that It would turn Into four or even five cups a day. At one point I even started drinking It pure but then I started to love that as well. Now that isn't a problem since I have a crippling addiction to french toast but I consider coffee one of my favorite things to start off my day with.

I don't think 3 cups is bad. I've already had 6 today.

maxresdefault.jpg

LOL yo yo yo. Join the club. I'm Colombian and Dominican man. We have coffee with breakfast, lunch and dinner. I'm also a university student so I drink even more coffee. Be careful though, coffee is still a drug(stimulant). You can get some withdrawal effects if you miss a few cups. I've gotten some nasty headaches when I rushed out the door without a cup.

Last edited:
Military deployments Cured mew of her love and desire for Coffee... TWO Combat tours of 24hour shifts... 6 months of 24hrs on...24 hrs off...24 on...etc etc... Mew LIVED on Coffee. In our office we had a Huge 5 gallon stainless coffee brewer mew was in charge of. Every morning at 4am that mew was still on shift, She had BETTER have the coffee ready for Command Brass when they stumble into the office. Hell, mew often had other officers from other units come by simply because they "smelled Coffee!"
Can totally see that...4am...sun isn't even up yet and like the living dead, you're shuffling along in the dark...then...*sniff sniff*...h...hey....C...Coffeeeee....where?....It's coming from this building... hmmmm...<3...

LOL the coffeegram, that's definitely a mew thing, and yes it's a sad twist of fate that I need it to get started now. Thankfully there's plenty of kinds to choose from. =P

LOL yo yo yo. Join the club. I'm Colombian and Dominican man. We have coffee with breakfast, lunch and dinner. I'm also a university student so I drink even more coffee. Be careful though, coffee is still a drug(stimulant). You can get some withdrawal effects if you miss a few cups. I've gotten some nasty headaches when I rushed out the door without a cup.
Yeah I've been having some headaches on the weekend, but It's nothing that MA2B can't get my mind off of.

*Takes a sip of coffee*

I'm pretty useless in the morning until I have consumed at least a cup. I usually have about 4 while at work. I looooooooove it.

LOL 4, I'm good after 2. Sometimes I dont finish the first one. Being a small person ftw?

The main reason I feel like I even started to drink coffee was probably the fact that it used to make me tired and calm. I'm ADHD btw

Back