I really like coffee but I have caffeine sensitivity aaaaa
the 5-15mg of caffeine in a cup of decaf makes me HYPE
but I still drink that sometimes
or GREEN TEA YO
I took Adderall for like 1.5 years and it made me really good at videogames
but I stopped cause it's a drug and drugs are dumb

I took Adderall for like 1.5 years and it made me really good at videogames
but I stopped cause it's a drug and drugs are dumb
I took that crap for 5 years and I hated it, I wouldn't eat almost anything and crashed when I got back from school because I had no energy.

Black tea is worse on your stomach if you actually make it strong enough to match coffee (3 teabags = the same caffeine as 1 cup of coffee). If I drank tea as strong and in the same quantity as my coffee, and I didn't have a ton of food in my stomach, I would throw up. I can drink strong coffee on an empty stomach and not throw up

Also @ the OP I make an entire pot of coffee and just drink it over a span of 12-24 hours (just dump the milk right into it). Sometimes I barely touch it. Sometimes I drink half. Sometimes I drink the whole thing. I make it really really strong with milk and no sugar, because strong coffee + milk seems to last longer without going nasty.
The reason I recommended black tea was because maybe his/her body couldn't handle the amount of caffeine. Also milk In strong coffee Is pretty good, gets rid of most of the bitterness but too much can upset your stomach.

Back