The Price Check Compendium

1:1pd to 2:1pd, will add that, thanks!

Last edited:
I think that, given that Photon Crystals now drop from many more places combined with the fact that they've been selling lower for awhile, it might be best to change the "official" amount to 1.5 PDs for 1 PC. I don't think we'll be seeing 2:1 ever again, or at least for a very long time. Thoughts?

I think that, given that Photon Crystals now drop from many more places combined with the fact that they've been selling lower for awhile, it might be best to change the "official" amount to 1.5 PDs for 1 PC. I don't think we'll be seeing 2:1 ever again, or at least for a very long time. Thoughts?
i personally have consumed 30pcish, i think once more go to hit weapons they will become valuable again, just how pd's get crushed for s rank specials and spheres.

I don't think 1.5:1 is widely accepted, at least not yet. Perhaps a note can be put in the original post to remark on the low demand though.

Less people are playing EP4 with the drop nerfs, but some whales still have surplus from Easter.

Unless we get more noobs gambling them people will probably start undercutting to sell.

"Photon Crystal - 2 pd (market is flooded atm; buy with caution)"

^ that's already up there with regard to there being a surplus of PCs (meaning more supply than demand). Personally I think it'll even out over time as new players join and older ones quit, but I'll throw up a "some are selling at 1.5" to make it a bit clearer.

another note - I'm taking a break from PSO; I'll keep editing this with people's suggestions, but I'm no longer editing it on a regular basis on my own. That said, I doubt this will become an issue until the August event. If someone more active wants to copy/paste this into a new post and keep up with it that would be fine with me.

as i just said, literally last post, i'm not playing at all these days, so feel free to remake it yourself so it no longer "literally" hurts you

Luck Mat sales have really slowed down. I think we should consider them worth 1.5 Luck Mats for 1 PD now.

Luck Mat sales have really slowed down. I think we should consider them worth 1.5 Luck Mats for 1 PD now.
agree but disagree on the rate. 3luck:4pd is more reasonable imo. people are very willing to buy and to sell at that rate

How pathetic would you have to be to have a harmless forum topic literally hurt you, lol

Back