The Halloween Event has begun!

Matt

Administrator
Staff member
Guildcard
Hello Hunters!

The maintenance has finished for October 25th and the Halloween Event has begun!

It will last until 8th November.

During the event, you will be able to find Halloween Cookies from any enemy in the game (other than scared rappies and boxes). With these cookies, you will be able to play the powerful Halloween event quests.

We hope you enjoy!

Last edited:
Any chance we can get the original Sega Halloween Quest please? (The ep2 quest with cake trading).

I know it's kinda pointless, but it's fun and I have nostalgia for it. Plus some new players might like the mag cell rewards.

Last edited:
WUNDERBAR~! Very, VERY happy it's started...was still kinda hoping for free items tickets for the masses so ppl can get their Devil Hearts Mag cells. *Pouts with respect* <3

Hooray! Happy Halloween everybody!

I 3D printed and painted a Hallo Rappy to add to my small collection of PSO figures in anticipation for the Halloween Event, so I figured I'd share it here! Hope you enjoy, it was fun to paint and I like how it turned out.

upload_2020-10-26_13-46-26.png

Credit to Shadowth117 for the mesh model, had to tweak it just slightly to make it printable in three separate pieces.
(a quick google search will lead you to this, as well as several other models that are available)

Feel free to reach out if you have any questions or ideas for other printed PSO ideas, it was a fun project so I'd like to do more.

Anywho, Happy Hunting!

Attachments

• HalloRappy.jpg
    HalloRappy.jpg
    3.8 MB · Views: 5

I 3D printed and painted a Hallo Rappy to add to my small collection of PSO figures in anticipation for the Halloween Event, so I figured I'd share it here! Hope you enjoy, it was fun to paint and I like how it turned out.

View attachment 14420

Credit to Shadowth117 for the mesh model, had to tweak it just slightly to make it printable in three separate pieces.
(a quick google search will lead you to this, as well as several other models that are available)

Feel free to reach out if you have any questions or ideas for other printed PSO ideas, it was a fun project so I'd like to do more.

Anywho, Happy Hunting!
*Wishes there was a LOVE option to the "Like" reaction, Because mew F'KIN LOVES this~! <3!!!

View attachment 14420

Anywho, Happy Hunting!
THOSE LOOK COOL OMGGGGGGGG!~ WHERE CAN I GET A RED BOX *heavy breathing wheezing noises*

View attachment 14420

Anywho, Happy Hunting!

This/These are amazing! Did you 3D print them all? If so, would you mind sharing the files needed? I would love to print my own! If some are purchased...where?? haha

View attachment 14420

Anywho, Happy Hunting!
Where did you find those figurines?

@Nemesis , that Hallo Rappy is the most bitchinest figurine I've ever seen...which says a lot because I have an obsession with collecting xenomorph action figures and figurines. I think....I think I love you.
Thank you again, Soda and friends!!
H A P P Y H A L L O W E E N ! ! !

@Detourist @psycho_beast @TheMilkMan @Velverosa @Harborer of Hope

Haha, thanks everyone. =)

Since this keeps coming up I'll just leave this here: Phantasy Star Chogokin Figures (links to each separate one in "related items")

Check Ebay

They can be quite pricey because of their relative rarity, but I will say they're some of the most high quality and articulate figures I've ever seen. Plus lots of cool items that go along with them! I got lucky and found the slightly more rare black racaseal when I took a trip out to Japan last year for a more reasonable price, so if you ever plan a trip out there keep a look out!

Mesh Models (should be first link)

Hit me up on Discord if you're interested in more info on what I did to tweak and make the model printable.

Nemesis,#3238 <- Yes, there's a comma in there. ;)

Happy Halloween!

@Detourist @psycho_beast @TheMilkMan @Velverosa @Harborer of Hope

Haha, thanks everyone. =)

Since this keeps coming up I'll just leave this here: Phantasy Star Chogokin Figures (links to each separate one in "related items")

Check Ebay

They can be quite pricey because of their relative rarity, but I will say they're some of the most high quality and articulate figures I've ever seen. Plus lots of cool items that go along with them! I got lucky and found the slightly more rare black racaseal when I took a trip out to Japan last year for a more reasonable price, so if you ever plan a trip out there keep a look out!

Mesh Models (should be first link)

Hit me up on Discord if you're interested in more info on what I did to tweak and make the model printable.

Nemesis,#3238 <- Yes, there's a comma in there. ;)

Happy Halloween!
Yaaaaas~! =n.n=

Completed the Episode II "Pioneer Halloween" cake quest and earned the Jack-O-Lantern. Also, my FO is sporting her Halloween getup; black witch dress armed with a Broom.

dWA32MC.png

Special thanks to all the players kind enough to go questing with me and sharing their yummy cakes! The Hallo Rappies certainly enjoyed the sweet treats!

Completed the Episode II "Pioneer Halloween" cake quest and earned the Jack-O-Lantern. Also, my FO is sporting her Halloween getup; black witch dress armed with a Broom.

dWA32MC.png

Special thanks to all the players kind enough to go questing with me and sharing their yummy cakes! The Hallo Rappies certainly enjoyed the sweet treats!
Rappy-Taichooooouu~! Chalk up another Epic Pumpkin! <3!

Finally hit the big two-double-O during the Halloween event. I dressed in my French Maid outfit for the occasion and we had cake afterwards in celebration. Special thanks to Mercy/Mews for the scroll! Also to my team, Eva, Elindra and Dororo for running the gauntlet with 100% kills!

Me and Ava taking a screenie
69yauGg.png

Finally! I've won the game! (not really)
fhzsWhe.png

Banner spam with my name on it, very cool!
4GCf2ht.png

Yummy Halloween cakes!
MwPSUm0.png

What is going on with the cookie droprate? I haven't found a single cookie in over nine days of grinding. Several days ago, I had joked that I was going to hit level 200 before I found one, but it actually turned out to be true; maybe I jinxed myself there. I've also had other players tell me that they haven't found nearly as many cookies as last year. Just to give you an idea, I've had over 4 million points worth of XP in kills (One night I ran 15 Max Attacks in a row), which means I should have at least found a couple by now. This is total BS...is it because I'm high level? Or does this game just f**king hate me?

What is the rate for cookies and is the rate the same across all difficulties? Or is this meant to be secret

Last year it was 1/2000, though I'm not sure if that was only for Ultimate or if it applied to all difficulty levels. I've heard several people tell me it's the same for this year, but if that were true, then I wouldn't be sitting at ZERO cookies.

Finally hit the big two-double-O during the Halloween event. I dressed in my French Maid outfit for the occasion and we had cake afterwards in celebration. Special thanks to Mercy/Mews for the scroll! Also to my team, Eva, Elindra and Dororo for running the gauntlet with 100% kills!

Me and Ava taking a screenie
69yauGg.png

Finally! I've won the game! (not really)
fhzsWhe.png

Banner spam with my name on it, very cool!
4GCf2ht.png

Yummy Halloween cakes!
MwPSUm0.png
WELL DESERVED~! Nya! <3

What is going on with the cookie droprate? I haven't found a single cookie in over nine days of grinding. Several days ago, I had joked that I was going to hit level 200 before I found one, but it actually turned out to be true; maybe I jinxed myself there. I've also had other players tell me that they haven't found nearly as many cookies as last year. Just to give you an idea, I've had over 4 million points worth of XP in kills (One night I ran 15 Max Attacks in a row), which means I should have at least found a couple by now. This is total BS...is it because I'm high level? Or does this game just f**king hate me?

Last year it was 1/2000, though I'm not sure if that was only for Ultimate or if it applied to all difficulty levels. I've heard several people tell me it's the same for this year, but if that were true, then I wouldn't be sitting at ZERO cookies.
AMEN! Unfortunately, mew has had the same...and mew quotes Soda-Samas..."Shitty Luck!". X'D! Not ONE cookie for This kitteh! lol. Well, good news is...others in mew's party were finding THEIRS~! So....yay....lol. =P

Back