The 6th Anniversary Event Has Begun! (6周年アニバーサリーイベント開始!)

Matt

Administrator
Staff member
Guildcard
Hello Hunters!

We would like to announce that the 6th Anniversary Event begun! You can find out more information about it here.

It will last until 4th September.

Full patch notes for today:
  • The default unitxt files for English and Japanese have been updated. It is a fix for typos and renaming the 5th Anniversary Badges to generic Anniversary Badges. You can find the list of changes here for anyone using a custom unitxt, or custom on the launcher.
  • The lobby has been set to an event lobby for the event's duration -- it is the default design but plays the "Day Light" event music. This is EVENT.ogg if you would like to change this file.
  • Anguish ID weapons and untekk rate has been nerfed to 1% increase per tier for both, instead of 2% and 7% respectively.
  • Maximum Attack E: Ruins has been patched to disallow progression after an out-of-bounds warp.
  • There have been minor drop chart adjustments.
    • Ultimate: Viridia Pazuzu: L&K38 Combat 1/2.98 → 1/2
    • Ultimate: Redria Merissa A: Diska of Braveman → Diska of Liberator
    • Ultimate: Redria Goran Detonator: Slicer of Fanatic 1/730 → 1/1083
We hope you enjoy the event!

̄ ̄ ̄ ̄ ̄ ̄ ̄ ̄ ̄ ̄ ̄ ̄ ̄ ̄ ̄ ̄ ̄ ̄ ̄ ̄ ̄ ̄ ̄ ̄ ̄ ̄ ̄ ̄
ハンターズのみなさん、こんちには!

6周年アニバーサリーイベントの開始をお知らせします! 詳細はこちらからご確認ください。

期間は9月4日までです。

本日のパッチによる変更点:
  • 英語と日本語のデフォルト言語ファイルを更新しました。誤字脱字の修正と、5周年記念バッジの名称変更です。カスタム言語ファイルを使っている人、ランチャーでカスタムしている人のために、ここに変更点のリストを掲載しています。
  • ビジュアルロビーはイベント期間中、イベントロビーに設定されています。ロビーの見た目は普段通りですが、イベントBGMが「Day Light」の代わりに流れます。このBGMを変更したい場合はEVENT.oggを差し替えてください。
  • Anguishモードのレートを調整しました。セクションID得意武器のドロップレートは1レベルごとに1%の増加となります。(従来は2%)
    未鑑定コモン武器のドロップレートは1レベルごとに1%の増加となります。(従来は7%)
  • Maximum Attack E: Ruinsでの境界外ワープが起こらないように修正しました。変更を加えたのはこのクエストのみです。
  • ドロップテーブルの変更点は以下の通りです。
    • アルティメット: VIRIDIA パズズ: L&K38 コンバット 1/2.98 → 1/2
    • アルティメット: REDRIA メリッサA: 勇者のディスカ → 解放者のディスカ
    • アルティメット: REDRIA ゴラン・デトナータ: 狂信者のディスカ 1/797 → 1/1083
それではイベントをお楽しみください!

Last edited:
i just did my annual parts cash in with the Cook from Ragol....All the medals still say 5th Anniversary??

i just did my annual parts cash in with the Cook from Ragol....All the medals still say 5th Anniversary??
If it's the quest text, that'd be a bug. If your item names in your inventory still say 5th Anniversary, you didn't update your Unitxt through the patch server. (Not the in-game one, but the launcher one.)

Back