Team Spellbound (^_^)

Sounds great Gen. I'm around for a little bit. Hit me up with a conversation and we'll set it up

This might be a long shot but~ id would so like to join if you will have me and my low lvl 20 Hucast robo shark with equipment i collected off rappy's

Hey everyone,

Been forever since I slipped around here.

View attachment 7829

Let me know if you happen to wish to play
-Elekor

hello friend ♡

i've been playing some final fantasy 14 recently. today is a patch day and i thought i might log into ephinea. definitely miss all of this.

that picture you posted looks a lot like marth from fire emblem ~

Big shout out to my old friends in team Spellbound - It's been a little over a year since i popped in.

Discovered the announcement for PSO 2 comming in summer 2020 and excited beyond words! I'll most likely drop in for a visit or even hang out in game later this night (eastern).

PSO2.jpg

Take care Data & Akihiko wherever you are!

Special shout out to Mew & Taochaos!

-Elekor

Big shout out to my old friends in team Spellbound - It's been a little over a year since i popped in.

Discovered the announcement for PSO 2 comming in summer 2020 and excited beyond words! I'll most likely drop in for a visit or even hang out in game later this night (eastern).

View attachment 10532

Take care Data & Akihiko wherever you are!

Special shout out to Mew & Taochaos!

-Elekor
MISS YOU TOOooooo~!

We're always around :3

Like I said in the message I was too sleepy last night to log on but I've got time today. We'll see what happens. Getting so stoked for PSO 2 and glad you're back, leader. Here's to more adventures!

AND HI MEW ♡

absolutely ~

i stopped playing before the end of the first season. ephinea always has lots of cool stuff going on though so i'm sure we won't be disappointed.

mhmm, we'll have to come up with a brand new theme for adventures!

Genuinly miss seasons, did seasons 2 ever happen?
Sadly No Seasons 2 .....Yet! Our Matt Matt-samas DID mention something publicly that it Will be happening!.....Soonish...It's just that he's working on it All Alone (OK....Not ALL Alone....=P) ....and lots of IRL Stuff has him by the balls atm. So....nope! you've not missed Seasons2 ! Summer/Anniversary event is looming as well! Patience~! <3!

Last edited:
Sadly No Seasons 2 .....Yet! Our Matt Matt-samas DID mention something publicly that it Will be happening!.....Soonish...It's just that he's working on it All Alone....and lots of IRL Stuff has him by the balls atm. So....nope! you've not missed Seasons2 ! Summer/Anniversary event is looming as well! Patience~! <3!

That's great news!

I very much understand the sheer insanity of solo coding. Though keeping a server like this running & a game like PSO is completly beyond my abilities.

All my respect to Matt and the others that work hard at keeping this going. Take the time you need.

Heya Xardocs, terribly sorry for the delayed reply.

Glad to hear that your looking forward to the release of PSO2.
While we i'm not - too - active right now, I believe Data & Akihiko may be around.
If your still looking to join, just hit me up in a private message and we can setup a time. I'll be delighted to invite you to join our group.

We're a secretive sneaky bunch.

Back