Team Spellbound (^_^)

I'm around right now, messing around the forum. I'll create a game called Spellbound. Just join in and i'll be happy to invite=).

Front page has been updated with Team's Theme Song & Team Theme Photo

Just let me know if your seasonal or Normal playthrough. This way you can join my game =)

We'd be more then happy to invite you all in.

Are you able to be present tommorrow around 7 or 8 pm EST ?

I'll be online until 7:30 pm EST today.
Give me a shout out if you happen to be here.

Last edited:
We'd be more then happy to invite you all in.

Are you able to be present tommorrow around 7 or 8 pm EST ?

I'll be online until 7:30 pm EST today.
Give me a shout out if you happen to be here.
Aw poo! Mew missed an opportunity to POUNCE PPL! 7-8pm mew is usually offline. *Pencils in Elekor-Taichou's timeline for next time!* >=3

Myself and one other will be around all day today, including 7-8 EST. Not sure about our third.

Online and leveling a brand new fonewearl named Zelda.

Hop in if your looking to contact me!
...Or just want to enjoy seeing the world go boom:cool:

Game name:
Spellbound
Type: Seasonal
Difficulty: Normal

Season ends on the 12th of April

If any of you need specifique achievements feel free to post here and we'll do what we can to help you out.

Quests, Boss Kills, Leveling and so on.

Drops & Rare mobs are a tad harder ^_-

Have a great end of season 1 everybody!

Pso.jpg

We generally just meet up and do what needs to be done=) We use team chat a good bit when were all online

Heya Kirito & data.

Took a bit of a break after the season ended.

I'm around now and again, hit me with a conversation if your looking to get in contact with me

See you in game all!

Good to hear from you, friend. I'd love to play but I can't even sit down at the moment. I'm usually pretty active on Pioneer 2 though.

Hey there! I'd love to join your team if you are recruiting. :D My old one seems to have disbanded... I've been gone for a while. ^^

Back